Reviews for Fighting the Good Fight
miserichord chapter 90 . 5/21/2014
Found this one 11 years after you wrote, as recommendation from gothfeary.

Very well done.
Excellent portrayal of the main characters, good flow, decent fight scenes (which are a BEAR to write well), all in all a good read.

Speaking as proofreader, very little to say. A scant handful of lines where you may have left out a few words that would have made the intention clearer, that's about it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 90 . 6/24/2011
This was... awesome.
LiquidVamp chapter 90 . 1/22/2011
I adored this story. I've spent the better portion of the last three days reading it in fact because of how well written I thought it was. You're original character was well thought out (if a tad Mary Sue). I hated her, then I had a good bit of sympathy for her. That in itself speaks highly for the emotional bound you have with the characters you write.

I had noticed that there is a unfinished sequel and won't break my own literary heart to begin it just now. But know I have add both this story and you to my favorites and hope to see you writing again soon.
NA chapter 90 . 3/10/2008
thanks ill be readin the sequel.
gosullivan chapter 83 . 12/13/2007
Hehe. I was thinking about that. How it seems only six students go to Hogwarts... But I understand the swampedness with the Scoobies, the Fang Gang, and the Hogwarts crews
mystic soilder chapter 90 . 6/8/2006
A masterpiece!
WhiteTwitch chapter 90 . 1/27/2006
I LOVE YOU! I PRAISE YOU! I WORSHIP YOU! Honestly, this was the BEST and MOST nique BtVS/HP Crossover I've ever read THANK YOU SO MUCH!
animalbowling chapter 90 . 7/23/2005
lol every time i read "jedi" i giggle...what's up with that? I could just type it all day and giggle away i guess...

Anyway, I must say that when I started reading this story I had no idea what I was actually in for-but I'm pleasantly surprised. As a writer I can certainly appreciate the depth of dedication this story must have taken; as a sometimes nitpicky dialogue writer...your dangling statements and lack of tags was sometimes frustrating.

I honestly hate Ginny. I tried really hard not to when i read about her in the books but...nope...i hate her. So I absolutely despise harry/ginny... but i got over it because there really wasn't that much. I'm less wiggy about Hermione/Ron... I guess they're a foregone conclusion. Jess/Tara would be hot (nudge nudge) In any case... your story certainly held up without being ship-driven, which so few on ffdotnet do. Particularly not mine...they're all "ships-ahoy" and such.

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what to say... except that I'm real pleased to have found an (almost) complete hp/btvs crossover. I've started so many that are just unfinished and that's really unnaturally annoying. I haven't gotten to your sequel yet though, so perhaps I'll get to berate you then.

Your characterizations ... btw, were fairly dead on. I know, there was one that annoyed me and i kept gettin all huffy about it, then i realized that it was dead on because it was the same way that it always pissed me off on the show. lol ... so brava eh?

In any case, i'd like to go on record as saying that you should have far more reviews of this stellar bit of writing, it was funny, it was engaging (are there any more cliches?) it was a fyne piece of work!
Chad chapter 52 . 4/7/2005
OH MY FLIPPIN GOD! I loved that! It was hilarious! Especially the part with Xander and the beans! Brings back fun Buffy moments, thank you ever so much.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
This is really great so far. I only stopped reading in order to add it to my favorite stories list...
Des Felidra chapter 90 . 10/15/2004
Omg i just finished reading your 90 chapter long story after almost 12 hrs of reading (yes im slow, but part of that i was driving home after the library closed) and it is one of the best fics i have read. Also, how could you have written something so long! I dont think i could ever do that. Does Grey get a new lightsaber? cos he should, if he's gonna be on the hellmouth. guess i have to read and see...So again, fantastic work, and if you pair jess and tara together i wont be unhappy, really so long as all the main chars are happy so am i. Even Snape...he's really not so bad, deep down. Really. I take it you wrote this before Ootp came out? please write back, i love correspondence. -DF
ahou chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
i love terry goodkind. like the story too. yay!
drache5824 chapter 90 . 7/23/2004
Even though this story has been completed for over a year, I just now got to it. I must say, it is without a doubt the most well written fan fic that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. In my opinion, you combined the different worlds with a superb amount of skill and generated an excellent hook to keep the reader interested. Keep up the excellent work!
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 90 . 7/22/2004
This was brilliant! I am off to read the sequel now!
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 81 . 7/22/2004
I loved this! Going on to read more.