Reviews for Christmasy Goodness
The Ever-Weeping Willow chapter 7 . 10/3
This is adorable!
Princess Alexandria KnowItAll chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
THIS IS GREAT! And, and cute and sweet and I LOVE IT! EEEEPP! ;) :o :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
can u please please please hurry up and write some more of this story cus it is really good and interesting and i really want 2 know what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Ginny hair is red
Feromone chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This chapter is sooooo cute adorable all of the above that entail all things good and cute :-D
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Such a cute story, thank you for posting it! It would be so awesome if you finished it (but I understand it is hard to come back to a story after a long time). You've shown Percy and Oliver's insecurities really well, and the part where the twins found them was hilarious! (It's my favorite part). Thanks again! _
newmoonlover21 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
That's amazing that you got over 300 people in 4 days to protest Bush from going to your school. I love your story!

I hate Bush!
SpryEmmi chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
awesome story :3 i really enjoyed it
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I randomly found this :P PLEASE UPDATE.
lege et lacrima chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
You haven't updated this in ages, I can see, and you've probably abandoned it. But if you ever get this review, please don't! This is a great story, well-written and has lots of potential. I can't wait to see what happens!

Anyway. 10/10

Wednesday1990 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
This is a good story! Continue!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
hey! this is great do you plan on updating soon? i realise its been 2 yrs since u did but i would love it if u did do so!

this is a great story and i love having a chaptered Wood and Weasley to read! 10/10
RonRulez chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
i love this story!

this should totally be continued!

xSadistxFujix chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Well I hope you finish it! Great story! Fantastic so far and I want, no MUST, read more! Please continue it!