Reviews for Christmasy Goodness
zuzzersten66 chapter 7 . 7/18
This is honestly one of my favourite fics! I know you have probably abandoned this but I really hope one day you randomly decide to update, I know I would be very excited if you did!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
This story is fantastic! Keep going, everyone will be waiting. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!
Mr. Herodotus chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
This is adorable!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Princess Alexandria KnowItAll chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
THIS IS GREAT! And, and cute and sweet and I LOVE IT! EEEEPP! ;) :o :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
can u please please please hurry up and write some more of this story cus it is really good and interesting and i really want 2 know what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Ginny hair is red
Feromone chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This chapter is sooooo cute adorable all of the above that entail all things good and cute :-D
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Such a cute story, thank you for posting it! It would be so awesome if you finished it (but I understand it is hard to come back to a story after a long time). You've shown Percy and Oliver's insecurities really well, and the part where the twins found them was hilarious! (It's my favorite part). Thanks again! _
StillIRise21 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
That's amazing that you got over 300 people in 4 days to protest Bush from going to your school. I love your story!

I hate Bush!
SpryEmmi chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
awesome story :3 i really enjoyed it
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I randomly found this :P PLEASE UPDATE.
lege et lacrima chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
You haven't updated this in ages, I can see, and you've probably abandoned it. But if you ever get this review, please don't! This is a great story, well-written and has lots of potential. I can't wait to see what happens!

Anyway. 10/10

Wednesday1990 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
This is a good story! Continue!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
hey! this is great do you plan on updating soon? i realise its been 2 yrs since u did but i would love it if u did do so!

this is a great story and i love having a chaptered Wood and Weasley to read! 10/10