Reviews for A Riffle and the Sea
A chipmunk, :O, I read this story two time and still had not realized that. I feel retarded.
Delos is a GOD, lol.
When I am writing my stories my browser history makes me look like I am Bisexual and just a pain old freak, lol.
again, LOL, "Costia's dead!" seriously I would have though you gone killed her yourself because you sounded thrilled. I was surprise when you didn't write "finally" some where in there. Delos is a what now? A warrior dog/puppy/cat?
Lol, "I do" thought she was was getting married. That not the end though, you said, LMAO, "Don't worry, Costia's going to die soon." Could you no be anymore bland about it?!
VaporMyst chapter 22 . 9/29
When will the arc come in to play?
Anonymous chapter 21 . 9/2
Ok so I really like the basis of this story, but it's not great. But it could be great! It's just that you keep adding on to things, making it more and more complex without explaining it so people can follow along with the changes... if you fixed that then this story would be golden
BrokenAnatomy chapter 8 . 8/14
The way you announces costia's death is hilarious; I could not help but to laugh.
el chapter 28 . 7/19
This is the end? What?! What...makes no sense...nothing.
el chapter 16 . 7/19
Delos is a chipmunk? And he eats human flesh too? Oh my god, this really diaturbs me. I read your notes for this chapter and realized im not the only one being confused.
But one thing for sure is that this fic is so very different from others so im gonna keep reading.
el chapter 15 . 7/19
What the ef is going on? Seriously...i dont get 25% of the things happening. Sometimes its very cruel and scary even. And the pov's are so confusing.
lupuslady chapter 28 . 2/21
Can't wait for more.
lupuslady chapter 5 . 2/20
I'm only on chapter 5 and had to stop and sat amazing this is, so we'll written. I admit I teared up a bit over this chapter.
TheLifeStruggleIsREAL chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
Great story excited for the next chapter
Lanikai's chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
yay clexa back in action... next chapter