Reviews for Fishing for Birds
Azarathian666 chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
Oh my Gooooooood, so listen, I’ve read and LOVED your voltron stuff (I’d say you were probs my fav voltron author) but I’ve fallen out of that fandom for a while now and in the past year gone back to my ‘constant/will never fall out of it’ fandom, Teen Titans. With my OTP BBRae, of course.

So I stumbled across this story and I was like wow, it’s so good! They write the characters so well! And then I realised it’s YOU and I was like AHHHH?

So what I’ve learnt is 1) you’ve clearly ALWAYS been an incredible writer with very accurate portrayals of the characters you write, 2) you have impeccable taste in ships.

Anyway you wrote this in 2015 and I’m beyond gutted to see it’s abandoned/incomplete. Just want you to know if you ever got back into BBRae again I’d LOVE to see you write for them some more. Honestly I just enjoy your writing so much, and even tho I’m not into vld/klance any more, I thoroughly enjoyed your fics for them at the time too ️️
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Dude, you have to come back to finish this! It's so good. I love how you transitioned their relationship and the fact that you cut it off right when she started to flirt back, is just cruel. I wanna know who the dead guy was, how Beast Boy knew the song, and so much more!

I know that life gets in the way and muses come and go but just know, that when you come back to this story, you have a reader and reviewer waiting for you.

Buy the way this fic has been in my favorites list for awhile and I've been going though and rereading some. I'm glad I found this again, even if it was a bit*** of a cliffhanger.
quillquate chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
i wish i could say this was really cute but the corpse was actually pretty disturbing lol,,i love how u write bb and rae’s dynamic though! keep it up :-)
Rumsey chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
sheeesh please tell me you're finishing this
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
I think I have read this story twice now. If you ever update it, I would be so grateful. All of your stories are so creative, and Beast Boy and Raven always stay in character. I would love to know what happens next now that Raven knows how to fight back with more flirting. And if BB finally got the message as to why he is so fixated on her smiles, laughter, and blush.
scatteredmind chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
hi ! i was wondering if you were gonna continue any of your stories . i hope you will bc i periodically check them in hopes they'll be updated as i am in love with your stories and you're portrayal of the teen titans . you're amazingg
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
PLEASE,finnish this. It's REALLY!GOOD!,I PLEAD with you...PLEASE! *waiting at the top of lungs*...*gasp*...PLRASE!,THANKS!
Lilybud chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Beast Boy and Raven's interaction was wonderful, as always, but I thought it unrealistic that Cyborg would make a REAL bomb that can (and did) cause serious damage to his friends, even if he is stepping up the game. I enjoyed Beast Boy's protectiveness of Raven; he would be that stubborn! Although he is clearly not the smartest of the team, both his quick analysis of an elephant to protect Raven and his ability to change into the animal he needs in a split second in the TV show proves that Beast Boy knows his beasts. It seemed strange that he would be at such a loss as to which animal has the strongest upper body strength and making the mistake of turning into a gull rather than, say, a falcon to avoid the bomb.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
You're really good at keeping Beast Boy and Raven in-character. Usually in BBRae fics, their personalities are easily lost ifor the reason of being more romantic, with Beast Boy's immaturity and goofiness missing as well as Raven's reticence. While a bit too verbose at times, in my opinon at least, you retain both humor, personality, and romance. An accomplishment, indeed! I really liked the chihuahua scene and the last line, too.
CleoArrow chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
This is really well written as well as humorous. You've intrigued me, made me laugh, and indulged me in the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sperance chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Oooooh boy... I know there's a dark plot and everything but... The only thing I can think is 'You REALLY shouldn't have done that Raven. That was a direct challenge and it's going to escalate like a mother'
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Cyborg should be ashamed of not having a recovery plan!

And Raven is being a bit mean here, but I suppose that's who she is.
LouLouBaBa chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Amazing! I love your work!
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Oooh, Robin's going all older brother! And yeah, the City Hall thing will not end well.
Gail On The Road Of Life chapter 3 . 5/1/2015