Reviews for Forgiveness
MissSteph22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This was so well written! It flows so naturally and I admire the pacing - nothing feels forced in your writing. (I'm slightly envious!)
I like how you've depicted Alvin's conflicted feelings on the subject of his biological parents. Of course he's going to find it hard to forgive them for the way he and his brother were left, and why should he care when life with Dave is going so well? But at the same time, part of him, deep down, wishes to see them again because there is some kind of emotional(?) attachment to his mother, and one of his earliest memories.
I really like the thing you added about the story of their adoption changing all the time, making it look like they really were lucky to have Dave. I'm a sucker for sweet family moments with Dave and the Chipmunks :3
I can't wait to read more of this when you update :)
Colonel Arbuckle chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This is really good! This is a side of Alvin that we don't see often enough. I can't wait to see where you take this!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
(This is Jeanette from the forum!)

THIS IS SO GOOD! I really love the idea behind this. I can't wait to see how it goes when you bring Vinny into it. :)
inactiveprofileee chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This is a part of Alvin's character I hardly ever see touched on, and it's such a shame! I really, really like this so far. I agree Alvin has some obvious abandonment issues and it's been shown several times (the way he got upset in Vinny's debut episode for one, along with his reaction to being left alone in the "Grounded Chipmunk" episode). Can't wait to see what you do with Vinny in the second part!
BoredStupid100 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I like introspective stories like this, where we delve into a character's mind and emotions. The topic about the boys' adoption and their biological parents always interested me, as it creates some emotional depth in the characters (especially Alvin). This was well-written, and I hope you continue to write more stories. :)
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
It's been a long time since I've seen a story from you, and I really like the first chapter. It makes sense and doesn't feel forced and... and it's late and my own words aren't working so well, but I like seeing Alvin's perspective on this topic. Good job. )