Reviews for There Had Been Snow
Ascendant Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I always love your work this was no exception.
Diamond-Raven chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Awww! *sniff* That was so cute! I love your annual christmas drabbles. They always make me feel so warm and fuzzy. I loved your descriptions of Harper's mother. It isn't something that gets touched on a lot. I really liked his comment that she was his sun. So sad, so true.

I loved her saying that she didn't need a present since she had her son. So touching.

I'm going to go and grab some more kleenex and read it again.

Thank you for a warm and fuzzy christmas drabble.

Raven
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I think this was very sweet.
Sparkly chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Aww, that is the cutest story every. It's so sweet I wanna cry.
Sparkly chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Aww, that is the cutest story every. It's so sweet I wanna cry.
KittyKat chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
awww that was cute
KittyKat chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
awww that was cute
Aimless chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Awww...how sweet! That was a wonderful story. I would have loved to see a touching Harper/Beka moment (especially considering the mother aspect of the story), but this was very beautiful as is. Thank you!

And, Yes, I would like to see your previous Christmas storie(s)!
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
great fic, parisindy! :)
Rain chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
That was a nice Christmas story, a screwdriver seems like a suitable present for young Harper. Nice to know that the wonder of Santa Claus didn't die out. Most Catholics are Roman Catholics though, because we all follow the church in Rome.
shaz chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Aw this is so sweet! I kept expecting something nasty to happen, especially when Brendan woke him up, (LOL i can so see Brendan doing that). 'Harper swore up and down he didn’t throw the pillow that had hit her' I loved that part, and the bit where Harper unscrewed the table with his, 'cool shiney thing.' :o) And it somehow makes sense he would be suspicious about Christmas. Sharp guy! I also loved his declaration* that it doesn't matter if he breaks things, 'cos he can fix them. The Trance moment is just the icing on the cake! :o) *(I'm not sure if that's spelt right).