Reviews for Danse Macabre
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 15 . 9/17
Ok, I love this and can't wait to see more
Anon chapter 15 . 9/9
Can you please please please please please please come back? We miss you. Here I am having dreams of how terrific it would be to see Hadria, Gellert, and Tom team up against someone or something...
Anon chapter 11 . 9/8
I love this fic. So much. I'd love to see Gellert with Sirius. They'd be so hilarious, and scary. I also don't see Amelia being able to look past him being Grindelwald. But Siri seems like he'd find it fun. And, Gellert was with Albus (tho, I hate how JKR treated the LGBTQ community)
xenocanaan chapter 15 . 8/7
I really love the relationship between Gellert and Hadria. Thank you for this amazing story! I hope to read more soon!
Daughter of Trickery chapter 15 . 7/30
OMG i love this story so much! I really ship Gellert with Sirius... Plzzzz update soon! It's almost been a year!
Dana chapter 15 . 6/30
Sirius Black all the way! Amelia Bones just seems too into her job and upholding justice that I feel won’t mesh well with Grindelwald. He’s still a Dark Lord at heart after all.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 15 . 6/29
Please continue this, its a great story. I think Gellert shouldnt really end up with anyone, I wouldnt mind if he occasionally flirts with others or has minor casual flings but not a proper relationship. I kinda find it hard to believe that Hadria never ended up with anyone in her first life, could she have been married for a little while? Since 200 yrs is a long time, not that it matters in this story. I actually like the slytherins in this story and dont really care much about the other houses (besides the twins).
Mezzy2468 chapter 14 . 6/27
I think that Gellert shouldn't have a pairing. The way things are going, he seems more like a charming eternal bachelor than someone up for romance to me. Also, I think that he would feel weird dating anyone because he's mentally Dumbledore's age and everyone is so young compared to that. Any way it goes, this is an amazing story, and I hope you continue it soon!
Chipmunk chapter 15 . 6/5
Really really really hope you update again soon!
Blue chapter 15 . 5/13
Um do you plan to continue this? It is half a year already.
Kreivan Reyhers chapter 15 . 5/12
I vote Lady Zabini
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 15 . 5/5
This is great!
Monster King chapter 15 . 4/20
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon..
ChizomenoHime chapter 15 . 4/11
Oh dearie, Blaise is playing with hell fire xD
Hats off to this chapter, of course Hadria would send a house elf catatonic in glee within minutes of a party! Gerwald's "introduction" to British wizarding fine society was perfect, I love his interaction with Lady Zabini, it's hilarious! Poor Lucius, he is on a slippery slope to a marea of insanity if he lets his dislike of Hadria and her gardian lead his actions... I feel like he is going to bless the stars before the end of this story that Draco is a close friend of Hadria's, giving him some measure of immunity...
I as always can barely contain my excitement as to how the story is progressing, I can't wait for the second half of first year! I do wonder, does the mirror still show her the same thing as before or has her heart's desire changed?
Lyryenn chapter 15 . 4/10
I rlly want to see Lucius face when they discover that Gerwald truly is. Oh that's gonna be so epic. Like stoic face and in his mind something like: F******