Reviews for Survival
Maddie Altman chapter 1 . 4/12
BEST WINDIP FANFICTION EVERRRR!
nooneimportantdeleteed chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
THIS IS AMAAAZZZINNNGG! Love it!
nooneimportantdeleteed chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I loved the ending!
TopHatProphet chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Such a good story, I wasnt expecting much because of how little the amount of words this story had but I stand corrected. Its simply brilliant
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
thomaspheasant chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
This last chapter was absolutely perfect and one of the best endings I've ever read! I pray to god for more wendip stories put together was well as this!
wendipforlife chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Wanted to say that I loved it through and through. It was compelling from the start to the finish, I honestly got "all of the feels" also xD [That phrase smh, lol, I dont like using it but]

I absolutely ADORE WenDip [for a 17-year old male, that's, kind of, on the creepy side. That is also too long of a story for anyone to understand my feelings there] and this had that just about as could as you could get it. I've read some before, which, SOME people enjoy this [I can say I USED to enjoy this but I have gone away from that now, again, too long of a story, sorry for the sidetracks] but I HATE reading just pure smut. I, legit, just smut. Like, what? Why do I want that? If I wanted that I could look it up in any other form I wanted to but here!? No, just no. It's not "romantic", THIS is romantic obviously. I loved Dipper's selflessness and, to be honest, has helped me in my life [crazy, I know] in someways. I have always cared about people, mostly family and friends, but reading a lot of these stories and watching GF, it has changed me in a way I cannot fully describe. Him caring for "His Wendy" is the best thing about it all, everything else is lovely but that, cant be topped. He puts himself in every...single...situation JUST so she is safe and well, not worrying about himself in the process, its beautiful.

I hope, in the show, they actually have them get together, if they dont I could live with it but it would just be a wonderful moment. Tis why I read these really, to get that blood flow that I so desperately want and need. Just, thank you. Seriously, thank you. I could never be a writer as I feel like it would make me not feel as amazing reading these kinds of stories, mainly the reason why. WenDip is the best. You seem really smart for shipping it also [erm, I assume you do xD I really dont know but still, YOU SHOULD BE :P]

9.5/10 [ONLY reason I do not give it a 10, which, in most cases I cannot really give a 10 unless it is FLAWLESS, I had a harder time reading it. I, in no offense to any Authors, but, I tend to skip some dialog sometimes, not even on purpose, I just want to know what the characters say to one another. I had a hard time telling which person was saying what sometimes and if they were talking to themselves or not. Other than that, it was honestly perfect. Flat. Out. Perfect.]
Returdedphoenixmorph chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
I have mixed feelings for this story. The beginning of this was great. It was dark, realistic and exciting. Everything was great. The characters, the setting, the story. But it all fell apart in the last chapter. I've noticed with a lot of your stories that you struggle with endings. The ending to this was really disappointing. Everyone got off fine. Wendy and Dipper hooked up. They all lived happily ever after. I liked this story over all. But I highly disliked the ending. Great job anyway!
RetroNick chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
THANKS SO FOR THE SO LONG CHAPTER BUT OMFG THEIR SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ASHDJDJDJDJ EKKKKKKKKKK! SQUEEE! WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW AMANZING THIS IS.!
RetroNick chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww theirs so cute
RetroNick chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
cute so far and I love their the missing COUPLE
Pyrophoricity chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Very impressive and full of feelings story :)
I loved it !
Thanks a lot fir it
thetempguy02 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
A fantastic WenDip pairing story. One of the best really. And a happy ending? F*cking awesome. I thought you handled their relationship dynamics well, even if it only spanned a couple chapters, but I mean surviving intense life-or-death situations can really bring out the raw emotions of people. I loved the story thank you for completing it! :D
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
LOVED THIS THING!
ddp456 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Excellent ending to a fantastic story . My advice for this is the same as your other tale; correct the spacing between dialogues and it'll be perfect!

Added to the archive!