Reviews for Fetch back the time
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 8/14
I'm still giggling. TLF - hilarious. But before that, that building connection was amazing.
JoAnne chapter 1 . 4/7
Great story, loved it!
idk man chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
why you play me like this
SO DAMN GOOD. that's literally it. omg. i will worship this fanfic forever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I've had this fic sitting on a "To-Read" list for almost a year now, and I'm so glad I finally read it! It's everything I was hoping it would be, particularly in light of the S4 Finale's discussion of "muscle memory". Skin has a memory, too!
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Killian not remembering Emma in the beginning was angsty. But then they did it and he remembered and all was well in this one-shot's universe!

TLF! Love that! lol.
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was genius, heartbreaking (I cried) and the end is hilarious (I laughed a little too hysterically). Brilliant and unlike anything I've read before.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Lovely!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I will never be able to hear "true love's kiss" without thinking of your oh so appropriate addendum. Hilarious!
graces-noteb0ok chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Haha. I saw this and thought this and immediately thought of the finale. You can see the future :D Such a good piece though! Keep up the good work! :)
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Ahhhhh omg this one shot
HookSwanEndGame chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I want this to be the finale when everything flips upside down.. if they don't remember each other.. Wish the show was on Starz
em chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
that was hilarious. you should totally trademark the TLF. :)
KELS B chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Awesome loved it!
Kay chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
AMAZEBALLS. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Okay that cracked me up that it was a bit more than "True Loves Kiss", instead being TLF. LOL. That was great! Loved it.