Reviews for WatLP: Chamber of Secrets
dadg12346 chapter 4 . 12/7/2021
I wish there was more thank you for the read!
WolkaiserDrake chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
Why just leave it off there? this was getting good
Quimsical One chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
wishing for the day when this either continues, or the beginning of mlp starts.
NerdLord2nd chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
hopefully your still around cause I would love to see this story continue
ArtsyNoko chapter 4 . 2/24/2021
Oh goody, I've got myself so immersed with this fanfiction, and I love every second of it. Did you know that I read this just by only 2 days, the prequel and the sequel, even as far past my sleep time. Man, I want more of it.
Nightbell1804 chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Una gran y buena historia, lastima que ya no sigas
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 4 . 8/29/2020
Can you please do more? I love this series. What's going to happen with Nightmare Moon now that she doesn't want to plunge Equestria into darkness? What is going to happen to the Mane 6? They got together because of her. Answers... I need answers. (Sorry that was a bit to much like Pinky.
Altair023 chapter 4 . 8/25/2020
y hasta aquí llega la historia, estaba genial y daba mucha mas intriga sobre que podría pasar... una verdadera lastima que abandonases la historia

no suelo poner reviews, pero esta historia lo merecía, espero que algún día leas esto con el traductor y decidas continuar esta increíble historia
Foxydragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2020
This entire series is great, even though I normally am not a fan of MLP. Good writing and great characters, hope you will continue this one day.
Scorpio- My Other Gemini Half chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
this is such a great story. I'd love to see more of it.
oddfugh chapter 4 . 6/12/2020
can we all get more I like your works
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 4 . 6/4/2020
Oh I am so happy to see another MLPharry potter crossover as there are very few good ones
DraaIzilUss chapter 4 . 5/14/2020
are you planning on finishing this? if so I look forward to reading more
NazgulBelserion chapter 4 . 4/17/2020
Fuck I want more of this story idk shit about MLP but I like this story and Nightmare is awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2020
So read through the first one a little weak near the ending but not bad glad to finally have finished it. This one however I have to say not a fan with some of the celestia stuff. I also don’t super like the whole pure blood hermonie thing it’s just kinda eh, I mean it was part of her character to be muggle born and skilled. I’m curious how the new timeline will effect things like spew and what will become of Ron maybe he’ll go into quidditch or something though doubtful after all it was Harry who pushed him into going for the team. To summarize first story flawed but not bad. Second story much weaker so far, but could possible be ok with polish.