Reviews for The Devil Inside
Roxhall1 chapter 4 . 9/19
more please! hopefully she turns her humanity back on and keeps her forwardness/bluntness/abruptness/feistyness(whatever you want to call it),still manage to be nice and sweet all at the same time.. Anyway PLEASE UPDATE soon! love it!
Roxhall1 chapter 4 . 9/19
please update soon
Fastace2429 chapter 4 . 12/15/2018
Please tell me he gets his girlfriend and the love of his life back cause thay deserv there happy ending?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 10/28/2018
please update this story soon so we can find out if he folds and joins her or holds on to his humanity.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 10/28/2018
So sad she couldn't deal with Charlie's should have hunted the squirrel munchers down instead of going on a killing spree and maybe she could have turned her emotions back on after destroying that coven.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
They let fairy boy off too he was dismembered they should have buried his head under a boulder for eternity. wouldn't Bella be pissed that they killed him instead of her getting that honor,since he is the reason she is like she is?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Why would she go on a killing spree instead of spend her time and energy hunting down the squirrel munchers and smoke all of them leaving fairy boy for last so he could see everyone he knew die?
B4bidden chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
absolutely love it
tamwhit chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Please update your story soon as I would love to see what happens next
The Original Miss Darling chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Please update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
great ! nothing like animal sex to get the old heart pumping. just the thought of damon's sexy ass pumping?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZ
Tilty.bbb chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
It's there going to be an update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZZZ
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
I like this update this story please. Plus don't let Damon turn off his emotions please. Plus let Bella turn back on her emotions please.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »