Reviews for Until The Day I Rise
Nealen the Nerd chapter 2 . 8/29
I love this story! I started reading this before the rewrite and i lost internet for months and I have been looking for fanfics and I am glad to see this story again. The last update may have been a year ago but I will stay strong and wait!
guest 16 chapter 13 . 2/14
So marc is grima child then? intressing but is his mother? then?
Rayne Thanatos chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
This is a great fanfic! You expanded Grima's character nicely and his interaction with Robin is amusing! I look forward for more!
Raffie13035 chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
That story is really great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ESaber26 chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
I love this! Thank you so much for updating, and I can't wait for the next one!
XenoEmblem4TW chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
You caught my deepest interest! Love how Grima's personality keeps changing! Make him good in the end! :P lol He came to destroy and yet he doesn't look so evil now. :3 Got to admit I really love his interactions with Past!Robin. They make great brothers.

Soneone should make a fic where Robin is a manakete and literally Grima's brother. Cloudylightning made a fic where F!Grima had Manakete!Robin as her son. So just change the principal and it is good! XD I wish though...

Either way so looking forward to more! Oh so Morgan and Marc are both evil X)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Something else was updated too... if you know I'm saying.
... This joke was crap.

But yay, an updtate !
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
Wait are you making grima good that'd be a heck of a twist go to destroy and end up good
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Interesting! So Marc is a...dragon/manakete of sorts, and he replaced Argent with a cursed Dragonstone? His to be exact? Hmm...intriguing.
Encendrel chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
DAMN It has been a while since you updated this (not that I'm really in shape to talk) and you're resuming with a bombshell, it seems. Writing is good as always, and your narration never fails to stun me. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This is a really good story but would it be possible to see the original as well.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Ooh! This is getting good Red! I look forward to the next chapter! Happy Thanksgiving too by the way!

Keep it up!

Anyway, I wonder what's gonna happen next? Hmm...
Victory3114 chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Good!Grima plox?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
UPUDATO ! OwO
What I just did is poor ass imitation of japanese to show how happy I am to see an update
TacticianLyra chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
FFFFF Now I'm wondering who Marc's mother is.