Reviews for Woods of Winterfell
BigWilly526 chapter 19 . 7/25
Yes you did have Jon come back, I am so glad I kept reading
BigWilly526 chapter 14 . 7/25
Wait your wasting Jon by sending him to the wall and still killing Lady, you an AU story is supposed to stray from Canon right
M1A chapter 10 . 2/26
1ยง: 'Gwyn shadowed Catelyn'
Gwyn shadowed Cat
Gwyn shadow Cat
Gwyn Shadowcat
CaptainToast321 chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Yes! Finally. Thank god they're married. At least that worry is gone. Also, was that poem in the books or did you make it up, because it was really good.
Btw, why didn't they have a feast/bedding ceremony?
CaptainToast321 chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
I'm really getting worried that your putting off the wedding so he can still be forced to marry a Frey. I really hope you don't go that route.
CaptainToast321 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Uh. What?
CaptainToast321 chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I love Greatjon as a character, but I feel it's a bit ridiculous he wouldn't be a bit upset.
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Aw man. I really liked Daemon.
doRodrigo chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
Congrats on the great story. Keep up the great work! Cheers!
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I was really iffy coming into this because of the no background OC, but damn. You're a great writer. I'm hooked. Looking forward to reading the rest
The King in White chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
I'll still read on, but after that tattoo scene I want to bring up a criticism of the way you write your characters. Gwyn seems to very much be "I'm gonna do what I want, whenever I want, with whoever I want, and fuck you if you don't like it because I'm a stronk independent XYZ and blah blah blah blah blah" and the expectation for Robb is to continually play catchup and just deal with whatever it is.

Personal relationships don't work like that - or at least, HEALTHY personal relationships don't work like that. There is give and take. You no longer operate as two separate people, but as one unit in a successful marriage. Which means you don't keep secrets from each other. You don't just do whatever the hell you want and expect your spouse to put up or shut up. Things proceed with negotiation, or else they're not equitable or healthy.

Now of course, perhaps you want to portray Robb and Gwyn as having an unhealthy relationship where secrets are kept routinely and where in the long-term it'll all fall to pieces because there is no consultation or agreement on anything they do. In which case spot on, good characterization.

But otherwise, if you want the relationship to be healthy, then I suppose I expect to see some big confrontation over it all.
The King in White chapter 12 . 6/2/2016
I had a feeling from chapter one that Jaime would be all over the place.
The King in White chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Good so far, but I've noticed you forget to capitalize some things. Especially Grey Wind.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I Love your story! I also love the main character Gwyn and her relationships with the Starks. And loved that you put her with Robb good choice.
Cty chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
Great chapter on The Woods of Winter cell,so can you please put up the next chapter to the story