Reviews for Tony Stark… Not Recommended
Paige chapter 18 . 7/7
What is the next sieries fanfic
KassandraScarlett chapter 18 . 6/18
I am officially in love with this story. Please, please, please, pleeeeease, post the next story soon. Can't wait!
animeniac2001 chapter 18 . 2/15
Please make a sequel to this. I don't know what I want to read but I liked this one so up can't go so wrong with the next.
tmmawesome chapter 11 . 1/11
At this point I'm HOPING you pull the 'it was just a nightmare!' cliche because I'm goddamn sobbing
Whispercloud chapter 17 . 1/11
Shoulda added one more line:

"By the way, Hell's not that bad."

Or something like that
Love the story A
Whispercloud chapter 15 . 1/11
Lol! I loved that bîtch-slap there
Whispercloud chapter 9 . 1/11
Maybe... Maybe he was absorbed into electricity? That'd be cool... And weird... And just ignore this...
Whispercloud chapter 7 . 1/11
BAMF Pepper! Awesome!
Whispercloud chapter 5 . 1/11
I'd let him go. Stark, I mean. He wants to go, he should go. Coulson told him that his team wanted him in the end, he gets to see Yinsen and his family, he's at peace, so he should go. Pepper can run SI, the Avengers have Rhodes, and he is already happy with going. So even if it's sad, Stark should go.
Whispercloud chapter 4 . 1/11
Everything's blurry, I'm tearing up so bad. This is exactly what I wanted, this story.
WrappedInNight chapter 5 . 1/9
The freaking angst and emotion and hurt and family and comfort and owwwww
Love
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is just beautiful. Loved EVERY SINGLE chapter! XD
The reader of Ton Dc chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This was bloody AMAZING! how more people haven't read it I'll never know, but wow... just wow, I loved it. Thank you
bleeb90 chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
This fic was beautiful!
Yabbit chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Omg! That shock as you realize that it was Hydra bases and not innocent civilians? Epic.
And bringing Frigga back nearly made me cry. What i believed to be a meh story just turned into a fast favorite. Amazing job.
:P