Reviews for Barba's Amigo M
Great! Amazing story! Your style of writing is pretty awesome!
Barba and Liv have such a great chemistry.. I’ll miss him in season 20. He’s nothing like the dickhead Elliot; always talking down on her and taking their “friendship” for granted. Anyway, thank you for sharing your amazing Barson stories!
stayathomemum chapter 1 . 7/5
Leave it to Carisi to make that awkward. lol
Thanks for sharing this! Love all your Barba/Benson stories! Your style of writing is pretty awesome!
theoofoof chapter 8 . 1/7
I know this is an old story but I just wanted to leave you a review to tell you how much I love this! I love Barba/Noah interaction so much and I need to see more of it on my screen. So thanks for indulging where the SVU writers aren't. Although after the little bit at the end of the last episode, maybe they are starting to.
Gay4Hargitay chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Nice
Pharies chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
Ugh. So much fun! I want more!

I love your writing style and how you deal with the two of them.

~Tori
gemini malfoy78 chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
I was just getting into this story. Please update soon.
ThatGirlKelly chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I have honesty read this so many times in the pat few weeks. I absolutely love the chemistry between them. I truly hope you keep writing cause I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2017
Love this story, have read it many times. Great work. Liv and Barba are such a great couple, and their relationship has developed so organically, I can see this happening.
NuoviOcchi chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Love this so much. Read the sequel first unfortunately. Any chance of a sequel to the sequel? :D
Spaceape chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Ok, so, personally, I'm not the biggest fan of Benson and Barba as a couple, I see them more as great friends, but this just cracked me up. I loved it. The ending was amazing lol
And Barba speaking Spanish with Noah is something I can totally see him doing. And it's just adorable XD
Anyway, I'll read the rest now, just wanted to give you my first thoughts here. Keep it up :)
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Enjoyed very much, and looking forward for more dipping into this world.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I am new to this pair. Barba and Benson as a twosome are great. Loved Carisi 's final words to them.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Good bj
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
This was so them. Love Noah cursing haha and his reaction to it regarding Liv haha :D