Reviews for Mission: Capture the Heart of the Resident Bad Boy
Homerunhitter chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Its good but, and I am not trying to be rude, her name is Ginerva Weasley. I don't know if you changed it on purpose but, in case you hadn't.

It really is good though!
neverendingdreams-127 chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
Such a good ending...
Anna Scathach chapter 28 . 1/14/2009
good fic! i like them not getting together until some time has passed, plus they're really stupid sometimes... nice work!
The Sins Of Fate chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
I love it! You are waay great with that peice of fantastic writing! I loove HermoineXDraco and DracoXGinny flicks! Keep it up! *winks*
riotgirllina chapter 28 . 9/2/2008
Super cute!

Love the story!
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
very good so far oh and "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am." lol very funny
mysinisterblackrose chapter 28 . 7/3/2007
omg so good!
April56 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
im afraid that i agree with 'mini me' sorry but i can't stand stories where they start by describing a character as a barbie doll. and the whole big tits, small everything else frankly looks cheap. try and keep to the real characters.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
No more Draco/Ginny kissing scenes? Aww! No fair! Hopefully there'll be more in the next chapter right? Right?:D:)

sdfklsa chapter 27 . 8/17/2006
i love you
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 27 . 6/14/2006
awesome story so great

abbibrodie chapter 28 . 8/23/2005
Overall, that has the potential to be a fantastic story. At the minute however, it's just pretty damn good (which ain't exactly a bad thing).

The only reason for this is you seem to have a real problem with tenses. Do you have a beta? If not, you should get one, as they always notice the mistakes others make and correct them. But yeah, you jump from present to past tense all the time and it can sometimes make the writing very jerky, disconnected and difficult to follow. But overall, great characterisation, some hilarious humour, great plot, good graphology, you just need to work on your tenses and always re-read or get someone else to read your work before it is posted!

Well done!
lukkiseven chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
I seriously hate molly weasley at the moment! Although she never was really in this story.. I really hate her! Ginny should have kissed Draco and not have pushed him away! THat is so not how it should happen! This better not happen a lot in this story! That will make me mad!
q chapter 15 . 4/27/2005
Wow, i enjoy it immensely. u r brilliant!
lukkiseven chapter 19 . 3/24/2005
I cant believe that Harry loves her. Well it was sort of obvious, but... Harry and Ginny would make such a bad couple any way. Besides, Draco is so much HOTTER than Harry! Really, who would you choose!