Reviews for A Hunter's Soul
Roxie14 chapter 28 . 4/30
Please update this story it's been upmost a year since you update it. Please it's really good
Zorua1 chapter 23 . 2/16
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Twix13 chapter 28 . 2/14
Completely awesome ! This fic is the best Castlel/oc I've ever read ! Thé feels, Cas reactions to Ava, Ava's demisexuality (awesome you put that !), Marley... Don't star me on her ! Cas' death in 2014 was incredible !
I hop you'll up date soon
Best of luck !
LaurenA007 chapter 28 . 1/25
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Love this story so much!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 28 . 1/5
Oh my Chuck. I've reached the end ;-;
Tenshi96 chapter 28 . 8/20/2017
I love this story! I can't imagine Cas with anyone else! I love how you slowly build the tension between them. please update soon! I am on the last chapter! I binged the entire thing in a day!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2017
I'm only on Ch.20 but I had to review. This chapter made me laugh especially at the stripper part. I like that you made Ava demisexual and the fact that she attracts more women than guys makes me laugh so hard. Though I would love to see protective Dean and Sam though and Castiel as well but I am only on ch.20. I love this story and Ava, she's so sweet. I love how she's different from most ocs and that her relationship with Cas is slowly progressing. People who pair up ocs with canon characters make their relationship go fast which I hate, but you don't do that so I'm happy. Please continue updating before I run out of chapters.
magic26446 chapter 28 . 7/9/2017
Just finished what you have up so far and I love it :) you're kinda killing me with the tension between Cas and Ava though.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 28 . 6/9/2017
Hope to hear more
howmoriartystolechristmas chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
Okay I just binge-read this entire thing and I swear to fucking god I almost passed out when there was no next chapter button. This story is so good and I love Ava so much! I really hope you update it soon, in the meantime I'll try to fill the void with actual supernatural episodes
TheLittlePrincessSnowWhite chapter 28 . 6/1/2017
amazing
Guest chapter 28 . 5/27/2017
Loved this chapter! When I saw the alert for a new chapter I was so excited, and I can't wait for more to come! Keep up the good work.
speedking535 chapter 28 . 5/27/2017