Reviews for Draco Nobilis
RosaSilvermist chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was quite good, it was kinda like draco's thoughts.
madden1010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow! That's one of the best Draco Malfoy stories I've read on FanFiction.

I wrote one, if you want to check it out and R&R it please? I would appreciate it, and it is my first story, so it won't be as good as this story.

Thanks, :).
oh-hale-yeah chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ooh, I like! The whole word meanings thing is very cool. You've got quite some clarity going on there. Not really sure what else I can go for crit-wise... What I've just put doesn't even make too much sense... Oh well. It just struck me that there's a Muse lyric you could stick to this, DPOV for Harry - "Everything about you is how I'd want to be; your freedom comes naturally." It's from the song Newborn and just seems to fit. I might use it actually. Hmm... *starts forming draco-related ideas* Oh, and another thing! You might want to use that people barely ever call him 'Draco', only 'Malfoy'. They use it like it's his only name, like he's not a seperate person, just a 'Malfoy'. *grins* I'm on a roll today! It's probably stuff you've considered already, but let me have my happy moment, ok?

Awesome again!
ShellyJelly chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
that was totally cool! that's how i expected him to think! got anymore with him in it?
Dyslexic Angel chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I like this very much. It's a very clever look at one Draco Malfoy- neither angel or saint, loyal without being stupid. Extra points for both putting real thought into the view, and properly reasearching his name. Just for the record-though I suspect you already know this-Malfoy is a re-spelling of Mal-foi, old french for 'bad faith'. All in all, some very nice deep digging, and a very eloquent stateing of those views. Short, as a good thing, clear and to the point. Very nice writing.
Exwhyzed chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
You can't improve it, it's too good.
Tinuwen chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
When I finished reading this, I was screaming, "Ahhhhhhh, nahhhh! This can't be the end! Please GOD no!" This is really good! Poor poor Draco. *sniffles and wipes away a tear* Could you maybe add some chapters to this please?
Jhesika chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I like, it's a side of Draco I've never seen before. Aww he's just a sad little boy _, instead of working on this one, do monolouges for other characters!
Neppu chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I liked this very much.

You have made Draco really realistic and the backgrounds of the Malfoy names are interesting.

Keep up the good work!

-Neppu
Doctor-Cain-Lethargium chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Absolutely Fabulous!

Twas beautiful and terribly real...

I especially adore the M word association thing!

Like Treacle!

Not nearly enough to tide me over.

Harry Potter seems like a goat in your story.

That being a good thing.

The forth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift.
Redfawkes chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Hey, this is really interesting! Good job! Just one thing, don't give definitions or list too much. Maybe you can find a way to incorporate these negative ideas of, let's say, the muggle Draco. For example, instead of just defining, you could add Malfoy's feelings into it, like "I hate being associated with...", whatever that's a bad example, but that was off the top of my head. Besides that, it's great. Go Malfoy!
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I love it! I'm very glad to see that someone else imagines Draco in the same way I do. In fact, our ideas of him are very, very similar - so much it's scary. Good work. :)