Reviews for Bleed for Me
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
...always knew Angelus had a sadistic streak...and from the looks of this it's a mile wide.

nice writing btw.

could you send me the link to the rest?
Sakuri chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
this was a cool story - i like the way angelus was written - but it wasn't as smutty as i'd thought it would be (maybe that's a good thing though... lol) it was kinda more violent than smut... aww, poor spike...
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
whana reade more about it.. )
kemioko chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I read it and I really like it! I want to read next chapter... Well I went to website, but it wasn't there... so can you just update here? I mean, I'm dying to know what happen next.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Its really good
kit chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Hi i went to

. ?tid766

but it was a broken link, i really really want to know what happens next
Azure K Mello chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Ok, so, wow. I read the first part so I was hooked and had to read on. First of all it's really well laid out and executed so that violence never out weighed smut and vice versa. But the thing I found amazing was that while this was functional smut, it was also one of the best character studies I've read in the last four years, without intentionally being one. I don't know whether you planed it to be, but was and as I said it was one of the most amazing ones I've ever read.

Azure
Rose Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I hope you do intend to write more... That was a rather interesting and vividly written story... I need to find out what happens!

until we meet again,

Rose
Jan chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I always liked S/Aus fics. Fascinating relationship.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!More!
Insane Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oooh write more. Good story.