Reviews for Scars
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 4/4
This was good.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Did I ever review this, Rorsh? Damn, I should have!

Just saw Ken Burns' Vietnam War. Seeing all the vets talk about their trauma in the Nam made me remember this and the prequel story.

Both are pretty darn decent shorts. The omakes are fun, too. Thanks for writing them.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Good story
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
..., ..
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Well Done. Thanks so much for all of our guys.
Tammy chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Jesus-laweesus. angry man right there.
Maxtaf chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Rors, this series is tied for my favorite of your stories. And that's saying something, as "Make A Wish" is the story that got me into fanfic in the first place, and still ranks as an all-time favorite.
I had to come back and read these again. I was watching some kids, and they put on the Scooby Doo tv series. One of them asked why Shaggy was scared, and the first thing out of my mouth was "PTSD". Which led to a discussion of 'Nam, war, soldiers, etc., that these kids were paying more attention to than their tv shows. (I even got them to do some research on Vietnam and WWII, because soldiers are way better role models than rappers.) But I had to remember where I got the image of Shaggy as ex-Airborne came from. ("One oh one in Nam," Shaggy replied.) 101st Airborne, Screaming Eagles.
I have to salute you as an amazing author, sir. Simply on the merit of creating, with a very few words, a characterization so profound, that years after reading it, it still is my new default way of viewing the character.
Thank you for taking the time to write all your stories, and for sharing them with us. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
Maxtaf
Paz chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Owsum
Tammy chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
:3 yay mysterious person~
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
the main chapter is well done, but the omakes kind of undercut it
Ewueil chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Love the story, especially the possible reasons for his behaviour
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Yup, absolutely love these.
CRA2Y S7EVE chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
You should really continue this story! Or at least add some more omakes, it'd be a real shame to let a story with this much potential go. Of course, it's always the author's choice. Not to sound too pushy.

-CS
Drake McCleod chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
awesome story i would love to see more including when he finally tells the gang
dante okami chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Good job man. If you could i would like to read some more of this. I think it's worth a bigger attempt then just a couple of one shots. Either way great job this shaggy really gave me a way to connect. In the cartoon I'd always imagined a pot headed hippy that was afraid of everything...this gives a very deep depth to the way that shaggy acts