Reviews for Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 5/9/2018
Wow what an ending glad Constance waeent hurt while in jail. Cant wait to see the next fic :-)
Jeany chapter 24 . 5/9/2018
Tolles Ende und ich freu mich so auf die neue Story und ich hoffe es werden noch viele Folgen.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 23 . 5/7/2018
Ahhh Louis acting like annoying child(what else is new) Rochefort planning another round hummmm? what is that ratfacetoad planning? Oh No Constance arrested? d'Artagnan will be having a royal melt down if she's harmed in anyway.. a little mouse? hummmmm?
Jeany chapter 23 . 5/7/2018
Wow weiter bitte weiter
Jeany chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
Was ein tolles Kapitel, mehr mehr mehr
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh d'Artagnan making time with Constance loved that scene ! Awwww what a great present for Anne she loved his painting .. YIIKKEESS that wicked twattoad! attacked Anne Aramis would have sliced his throat if he had had the chance.. I need popcorn! this sooo intense! I'll check out the tumbler page :-)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 21 . 5/4/2018
So sorry for leaving back for so long I'v been working mostly nights and sleeping during the day ..HFinally have a day off to get caught up reading.. Yiikkes that prick punched d'Artagnan and he threatened him .. Our boy has some explaining to do to his brothers so they can protect him.. ( I wonder if their protecting him some how has a blindspot?) great 2 chapters
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 19 . 4/29/2018
OH Athos u naughty boy with those thoughts or should I say Stare giggling .. Aramis getting a painting hummmm how sweeeet.. Yiikkes Constance is not happy.. Oh noooo a break in!
Jeany chapter 19 . 4/29/2018
Super schönes Kapitel und wieder ein Cliffhanger, ahhhhhh was tust du nur
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 18 . 4/27/2018
love how Ann is asking about d'Artagnan and Constance gets a tad flustered giggling.. The general is tosser thinking having Constance there is wrong .. She's a strong woman and knows how to work things. That spud head is lucky Porthos dident deck him.. Hummmm I wonder if d'Artagnan will get caught up in bar the REd Gaurd goes and gets caught ?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 17 . 4/25/2018
things are getting intense! love how d'Artagnan is worring bout Constance and they both are so near each other..cant wait to see some sparks (well more sparks ) Feel bad for Treville keeps getting reamed for things that arent his fault.. Athos wont let him go down for this mess no matter what this naughty mole is planning
Jeany chapter 17 . 4/25/2018
Wie immer ein tolles Kapitel, freu mich schon auf Teil 18
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 16 . 4/23/2018
YIIIKKEESS! I bet she was terrified at what she was hearing. Thank Goodness Aramis got to her quickley. Yesssss Athos hit him:-) now the question is is Constance safe? will d'Artagnan find her? or will d'Artagnan be the next victim?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 15 . 4/22/2018
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what Jeany is up to will she go after Athos romantically? Looks like hoserface is behaving for the moment wonder if he's going after Aramis?
Jeany chapter 15 . 4/21/2018