Reviews for Two Lost Souls
Lonelywicked chapter 14 . 9/7
Bittersweet ending. So sad for Henry. Great story.
Great chapter!
Ug1yDuckling chapter 1 . 4/10
Amazing job! Absolutely wonderful book!
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 2/26
This was heartbreaking. We rarely see a story where Henry is dead and his death here was so sad, a terrible tragedy. I can't imagine how a mother recovers. Emma wasn't, until Killian came back. They will have a better future together.
Kmomof4 chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
That was soooooooo good! And so heartbreaking! Beautiful job!
bdavis013 chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
Not gonna lie, I actually shed a few tears in this chapter
cecilliehansen2 chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
I really wanted Henry to be alive after all.. BUT I LOVED THE STORY OMG AMAZING
LouiseSeehusen chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
can't stop crying! Very well written. So sad and yet so positive. thank you!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Oh my God, Anja, you just completely broke my heart and made me actually tear up at Emma's request that Liam take care of her little boy. That was just absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. And Liam's reply to her, I just...I don't have the words. I'm sitting here sniffling over a fic in the middle of the afternoon, because it is just so beautiful, this journey you took me on today. Thank you. It really helped me with a few things I'm dealing with, past and present. Really, thank you.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
So glad they finally caught the bastard! Now maybe Emma can get some closure and healing, too, with Killian at her side.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
So much for slow, haha! These two kill me. :)
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Interesting. I'm glad to finally get a little more background on his side of things, all those years ago. Poor Killian, having to go through so much loss so close together. I know something of how that feels. It's just absolutely devastating.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
I like the reference to the show, what with Gold going mad and thinking he's Rumplestiltskin. I'm also glad they caught him and he can get some form of closure, although it's clearly going to take a while to heal again, now that everything has been rubbed raw once more.

Looks like Emma might help with that, though, in more ways than one.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Damn, they're both so damaged in this fic, it just hurts. How do you do it? How do you translate their pain to the page so well that it just leaps off the page and makes me feel it too?
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
It's good to see them gradually growing closer as they work together. I'm also glad that they finally addressed the elephant in the room about their shared night together. Even if, you know, they're both in denial about where their attraction will lead.