Reviews for The Tell Tale Heart, West's Retelling of Poe's Story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Loved the ending because Tori's right, why should Jade have all the writing fun?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Ah. Interesting. I've heard audio versions of that story.
Metatron85 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I suppose it's true what they say

If you've never contemplated murder you've never been in love
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
man this is my favorite story of Edgar Allan Poe! i love him. it was cute, good job.
readerluver128 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Love it. only Tori and jade
alex02 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Nice love it
frogchik090 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Loved the way you put Jori into a Poe story. This is definitely my favorite Poe story. Very well written can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Great use of Poe for both segments. Are we sure there isn't some hidden agenda for both ladies? *evil grin*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I'm not a fan of Poe, but I love a good relationshop story. Jade's insecurities and Tori's reaction, plus her entering the same contest, all made the read worth while.
Azkadellio chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
For a moment there, I was kinda pissed that you had Jade kill Tori, but you redeemed yourself with the reveal of them just reading over Jade's script, and moreso with Tori's revenge. Nice pick of tales. Edgar Allen Poe was one of the bests, and I regret not getting a book of all his works a local store had. I kinda hope, if I may, you write a Jori version of The Raven. It's always been one of my favorites of Poe. Very nice, looking forward to reading more of your stuff.