Reviews for You think it's easy being an irritating Fairy?
Lunose chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ha! This story is hilarious. I've always thought that if Navi had a personality she'd be bitchy. I love your portrayal of this side of Navi's character.
Crazy Good Poptart chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Ok, I'm reviewing. That was so funny. That story made my day. Write more. Your good. Continue to develop your talent. Write more funny fan fics. And I'm with you almost completely about pokemon.
Dolineth chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
LOL! I have this game! *claps her hands while jumping up and down* I like the type of short fics u can just read in a few minutes. Convenient... (Hpoe I spelled that right...)
Saria Black-Fred Weasleys Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
how can you hate digimon? (not in story, i know). YAMATO IS YUMMY! So is Koji from the new series. Anyway...

_ Any genius could see where I got the idea Sarai Black from, right? Fellow Zelda fan! Woo! Navi is utterly annoying. 'specially since I like the rain in Kakariko village so I won't fight the Bongo-Bongo dude and she yells at me a lot. *sigh*

~*Saria Black, the Great Marshmallow Empress of DOOM!*~
Nimmi chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
*laugh* Poor Navi! _
Bondchick chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
hehehe. After all that I still think she is annoying little pipsqueak. I love your story, plz update soon!
Bethe chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Ha ha ha! I loved it! I especially loved the whole "Z-targeting" thing, and the searching around for rupees and other lil goodies in the shrubbery. I always do that when I play the game, and it drives my brother nuts! Anywho, just thought I'd let ya know that this is a work of comical genius! (well...)
Apple Kid chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
HEHEHE! Funnyness! And you like Master Zora's and My fic! We're happy!
Natsu1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Hey, thats pretty cool! I hope you'll continue soon.
Denial chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
lol. That was hilarious. I feel so sorry for the poor fairy now. I'll never call her annoying again.