Reviews for Not Another Love Story
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, how cute. And somehow sad. Really, the last sentence got me.

... I know this is a short review but it's still better than nothing, or at least I hope so.
JWizB chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Haven't we all gone through moments like that? The ones that should have been very special. The ones that skip obliviously past and on their merry way without a look back over their shoulders at the people they leave behind.

The worst part of those is the second-guessing and could-have-beens that wake up later.

I liked this, both the way you wrote it and what you wrote it about. You put all the rest of us to shame, you know. _

Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
That was good, but I wished the first part would of sweet :)
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
*grins* Cool one. The best thing of that "length" that I've read yet, I think... Keep up the good work! _
Shrine Maiden Kitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
This is a really good start, and it could be even better if you continued it, I really liked it and I hope you will concider continuing.
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
lol. short and right to the point, except not, because 'it was not a moment that changed everything.' heheh. a cool take on a daiken! but i is sad because they didn't get together! but it's good nonetheless!
babydragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
what? ::laughs:: i have never, ever read a quasi-daiken before! {is that what you call it ?_} its so... special! not fluff, not angst, not anything in between, just what might have been... very nice! a bit frustrating, because it was really an "almost would have been", but what to do? that's life huh?

anyways, i like it! _ nice...