Reviews for Back in Time
Cassie-With-A-Shotgun chapter 30 . 5/8/2019
how many times is "the cloak is a hallow" gonna be repeated?
i mean that's not the only thing repeated but jeez.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 31 . 4/26/2019
This story is the best “reading the books genre fic” I’ve ever read. I just thought you ought to know. You told the whole story in your own words with only a few bolded quotes for emphasis. I was also thrilled to find that this story went through all 7 years before ending. Most of this genre variation use direct quotes that tread the line of plagiarism and then typically cut off around 5th year when the author loses the muse or life gets in the way of writing. This story did the best because the story was not read from the books but rephrased to be told by Hermione. So yah I’m impressed and while I hope the Changing the Future story is complete—even if it is not I’m marking this as a fab “book reciting” story to recommend to others/reread in the future.
-PenguinGirl94
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2019
I really thinks that the marauders would have defend for their friend. I bugs me that they chose to believe someone they just know for a few day instead of the friend they would had trust their lives to. They didn't even try to defend for Peter, or ask for explanation. Except for that, I love the way you let her tell the story with summarize sentences, it makes the story more interesting then going through the original book. I love the idear of sirius\hermione,too!And little harry is so cute!
emmabrady chapter 31 . 12/19/2018
I hope you write more soon
Jared51 chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
Fuck your story fuck you
saindhavi chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
why didn't ginny go with Harry to Hogwarts. I mean isn't she his wife now, why would she left with home
Lost Girl chapter 31 . 8/26/2018
I wish you changes the story more to make Hermiones part in the book mean more
Annoyed chapter 31 . 2/19/2018
So. This is the end! WTF. That's rlly annoyed be
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2017
Amazing,I think a movie could be made out of this.
Plus I would really love it if you could write the last part or what happens next.
xx deactivated account xx chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This was an amazing chapter, your writing is flawless and beautiful, and I know this story has potential to turn into a great and worth reading story. Well done. The story gets more interesting and better as the chapters progress, and I can't wait to see the next!
SeaWitch225 chapter 31 . 10/11/2017
Literally spent all day at work reading this! I absolutely loved it! I hope you are continuing the sequel! I will probably check the last update to make sure lol
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Another good chapter.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Excellent chapter. I am now really enjoying this story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Despite my review of the first chapter, I find myself enjoying this story. I know you wanted to write a Sirius/Hermione story where they are the same age.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Stupid McGonagall. She never listened to Harry except in Book VII and only because Harry told her he was doing something for Dumbledore. Harry was a better fighter than Hermione and even the latter's theories in Book VII turned out to be wrong. Stupid McGonagall's reason for sending back Hermione instead of Harry was stupidly shallow.