Reviews for A Crazy Summer
iKiohri chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Hahahha... so funny! Nice start! Keep up the good work!
Dragon Turtle chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
that's all i have to say besides that i don't wanna use capitals and that story was funy!
EvilSpiritKiba chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
Good your storys..
EvilSpiritKiba chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
The dog thing...whats with it awncer me
Seth:No
Go sock Go sock_
BabyIce chapter 6 . 8/14/2003
What romance?
R Amythest chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Okay, I think the reason your other fics don't get many reviews is because it's not very.,. well-written, and there are lots of spelling mistakes. As well as the fact that they're sometimes cliche.

I know you don't like 'nitpick'ers, but you asked. I answered.

And besides, people like insanity!

It's true that this is funny, but keep in mind humor isn't my signature genre. I think Romance is

anyhow, continue!
Tasha3 chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
AW! If anybody should suffer it's Yugi and Yami. (Don't really care for them.) POR Ryou.
Tasha3 chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
(O_O) Oh, a lot of AH's! (_) Mahaha...
Tasha3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Hehehe, Bakura's trying to kill Joey and Honda. Classic! (Awwe, Ryou peed his pants.) (_) I think I'm going to like this story. Thanks for reviewing my ficts.
Celina Tamwood chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
GAh! I Missed chapter 5! is being mean to your fics! Please send me chapter 5 here and let me read it! _ YEY! TEA IN THE SHADOW REALM! But I kind of liked Shadi...he was cool! _ You kicked Pegasus though. YEY! Keep it up!
KittyX-chan chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
w00t! Double w00t! XD I loved so story so much, and I'm glad it's back! (clings happily to Yami) Why hello there, ca-yute bishounen!
Celina Tamwood chapter 4 . 1/27/2003
*grabs Yami* MINE MINE MINE! I say you have some more Tea bashing! FUN FUN FUN! WHA HA HA HA HA HA!