Reviews for Fallen from the Future
Mel Crooks chapter 28 . 7/16
This was absolutely fantastic storytelling. Loved it.
cassity2821 chapter 3 . 6/11
ooh a time travel one i havnt read yet!
Kimmyle chapter 28 . 4/30
Hey, I just finished reading your story and I enjoyed it a lot. Although I would have loved to read more about how Hermione and Severus deal with theire changes after "reconnecting" after such a long time. Still it was a great story with its own twist. Thank you for sharing
littlehermy chapter 28 . 4/25
This was such a sweet story. I enjoyed the little twist in the story to make it work with DH.
That was so so splendid. I love it. No pediphile Snape and time travel done well. Thank you! This was a gem!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 28 . 3/6
*stares blankly* I’ve reached the end? Oh my god, what do I do now?! Lol. This was absolutely amazing. I loved everything — from beginning to end. The smut was great and I loved Severus’ characterization.
Beautiful and heartbreaking and fluffy story. I’m in awe.
NYFanFic chapter 28 . 1/30
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you!
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/30
Dropped this about 12 chapters in because the behaviour of Snape and Hermione are so wildly OOC and "unrealistic", and it went fromI'm 20 years in the past" to "Severus you're my bestest friend let's kiss romantically" in the blink of an eye.

That said, good spelling and grammar. No complaints on that front.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 28 . 1/28
That was so beautiful!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 28 . 1/25
Beautiful story.
Relish RedShoes chapter 28 . 1/18
I really enjoyed the choice you made to have time be immutable, most of the time travel trope allows the future to be changed, and your subversion of that was great.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 12 . 1/2
AWW!
jagmama chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
You posted on a Facebook forum that this is the last story you wrote that’s complete. Thanks for posting there and I’m so glad I caught it. I’m only at chapter 3 and I’m hooked! I like how you had Hermione give the synopsis of what happened in the book. It was a great anchor for us readers without it feeling like ugh, I know this already! ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2017
Oooh que bella historia. Siempre he sido fan de las historias sobre viajes en el tiempo, y aunque S&H no son de mis parejas favoritas, lo disfrute muchísimo. Gracias por compartirlo. Saludos.-
Umi chapter 28 . 11/4/2017