Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcrux Three
I find it interesting that a coven of Vampires that are considered despicable share a name with the infamous crime boss from Pokemon.
Sleep paralysis?
thedarkwolf95 chapter 4 . 10/19
interesting use of a Syrian name for a French/Algerian name, but I like it, will an Ezio, Connor, Edward, or Arno be making an appearance
The best fanfic I have ever read
cmfisher chapter 35 . 9/9
Wow. Wonderful stories. I loved them. Thank you
RonRR chapter 7 . 6/28
I know your poll is long over, but Albus doesn't deserve the honour a duel, he should be kissed or thrown through the veil for what he has done. He is every bit as big a monster as Voldemort and his rabid minions.

Ron
Tsukikageshi chapter 35 . 6/23
i cried. just so you know. the ending was truly beautiful with happiness, and sad all at once. Done in a way few can accomplish. it also reminded me of something my mother used to say when i was a child. That people are like stars. some shine for a long time, some are gone before we ever realize it was even coming, some are here brief as a shooting star but they all shine brightest before there lights go out and they all touch our hearts in various ways and continue in the hearts of those who remember them. Still watching from some special place beyond us until our turn to join them. And we may last but a moment to a star but even stars must meet ends when the time comes for them to do so. Not before one hopes but certaintly when it is truly time we all must go to those waiting for us. She would kick my butt if i ever tried before my time. I realized long ago we all live on borrowed time. Time that one day slips away taking us with it.
Tsukikageshi chapter 22 . 6/20
As if regular spiders arent scary enough now brain spiders... whether they are more omeba like than spider having no mind of there own etcetc or now isnt the question. "Brain spider" still sounds as terrifying as the description of the malady.
Tsukikageshi chapter 16 . 6/19
for future reference gender is discernable at twenty weeks of pregnancy. while its not unheard of to happen a little sooner they wait because basically if you dont see a penis by that point in ultrasound there typically isnt going to be one.
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 6/12
I hope Molly's ilness won't mean everybody forgive and forget things she and Ron did.
idiots who like following the books and have harry go through hell like rolwing did good thing all my stories will be soul bond more powerful harry and family and 2 weak darkj lords tom and dumbledore
good thing in my stories no one from light will die tom will be the coward that will never kill anyone again the potters will be immortal in many of them real immortals un;like that fake one tom
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 5/31
What an unexpected result of a trial.
Not only Dumbles ends up defeated by Bugs Bunny, Minerva got a second chance to raise a daughter she lost.
bookworm737 chapter 35 . 5/19
I know I can't know how challenging writing this trilogy was, but I greatly enjoyed it! Thank you!
roon0 chapter 35 . 5/17
A perfect ending to a perfect trilogy. I have enjoyed your story so very much and apologise for not reviewing enough. Thank you so much for sharing.