Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcrux Three
bookworm737 chapter 35 . 5/19
I know I can't know how challenging writing this trilogy was, but I greatly enjoyed it! Thank you!
roon0 chapter 35 . 5/17
A perfect ending to a perfect trilogy. I have enjoyed your story so very much and apologise for not reviewing enough. Thank you so much for sharing.
roon0 chapter 34 . 5/17
What a brilliant story
hpgleek4evr chapter 35 . 3/30
Absolutely wonderful! I have never read a trilogy more interesting and I love that you made this a "teamwork" story and not a "superpowered Harry" story. Wonderful work!
ainokea2810 chapter 35 . 2/22
A fantastic epic tale! I read them months ago and couldn't remember what the first was called. Just added all three to my favorites. Well done.
tazthedevilman chapter 34 . 2/15
Wonderful story. Glad you got to complete it. As complicated as it was for you to write, we as the readers thank you immensely for doing so. I'm off to read the epilogue now. Again thank you for writing this brilliant story. The elemental line was a great read.
guest chapter 35 . 2/14
Why shorter?

These three stories were wonderful fun to read, I enjoyed every word of it.

You're to be congratulated.
Phillies2 chapter 35 . 2/13
You Killed Arthur...You Bastard- South Park Reference. I really enjoyed reading your trilogy. I know you made some mistakes with things differing with things stated before, but for how long it was you did an amazing job mixing in the stories. I think the elf's reaction to Mathilda's death screwed with me the most though, then Harry,Daphne, and Lily's deaths. I thank you for distracting me from College for a while and kudos for writing this all in english as a german
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 2/12
ugh, these filler chapters are too much. I mean Carrow can find Ferir, but a whole clan of werewolves can't? After the death of Mr. Greengrass they didn't check the guards to see who followed the Dark Lords plan? Do they not know that Nott has escaped? And what, the healer couldn't take a stabbed Umbridge who has literally no skills whatsoever? I mean a 9 yr old took care of her. Just get back to the Horcruxes and Dumbles already
Svenion chapter 26 . 2/8
I'm hoping you punish Neville with a near death encounter soon. I'm sure you wanted the drama of the rescue and the tension of the upcoming rebirth ritual, but i would have preferred they just bury him somewhere only they knew about.
Wulffe chapter 35 . 2/8
I will have to add this story to what I consider one of the epic well writen tales I have read. This epilogue had me almost in tears on more than one occasion.

Well done, very well done to you.

Thank you, thank you for having written this for us to enjoy.

;-}
MrsFH chapter 35 . 1/28
First, thank you for completing and sharing your story. It was sweeping in its reach and scope, and I enjoyed it for the most part.

However, if I had purchased it on Amazon or another site, Inwould give it a two or three star rating because of the HUGE number of grammar and word use errors, as well as for the jerky, disjointed organization that made it hard to follow at times. This third installment was by far the most disjointed. I found that I had to re-read the first two stories again in order to have any prayer of following the third one.

Even then, my eyes frequently glazed over at the abrupt shift in location,mpoint of view, and plot.

Thanks again for sharing it.
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 1/26
This is the second time that I've read through your entire trilogy and I loved it just as much this time as the first!
MrsFH chapter 6 . 1/25
I retread the first two stories when I saw that the third installments was finally complete. The grammar and word use is better in this one, but the constants jumping around from point of view to points of view, narrator to narrator, is jarring.

In the earlier stories you did this occasionally, but at least always identified who the narrator was - who you were writing about. In this one, you haven't done that, leaving us to guess that hit was Flitwick who was reading Dumbledore's journal, for example. It's would be far more pleasant to read if there was less shifting.

I prefer it wHen a writer tells one store at a time instead of jumping around like this.
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 1/24
Very clever use of the song!