Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcrux Three
EEKtheCat chapter 26 . 7/13
It isn't "too much familiars and not enough Harry". We like the familiars because they are connected to your main characters. It the four bajillion other OC characters that you keep focusing on that have people thrown with this sorry bc that's NOT what you did with the first two installments. If you had, then we wouldn't be surprised. It's the CONTINUITY that concerns us.
EEKtheCat chapter 25 . 7/13
You just keep introducing more people and frickin 90% of the story is about them with the occasional chapter having to do with your main characters. You really pulled a George RR Martin on this closing fanfic...
EEKtheCat chapter 23 . 7/13
Oh Lord, this installment jumps ALL OVER the place! It doesn't even feel like it's the third installment of the trilogy, more like a stand alone book of its own that has a handful of chapters that wrap up the previous two installments. Really, the continuity between each part is just nonexistent.
JM0RIARTY chapter 35 . 7/7
beautiful ending to a gigantic story, it had its lenghs and sometimes it was a bit long and sometimes it was a bit repetitiv in information the reader (me) already knew from former chapter. But it was worth it... I really enjoyed all your OCs, they were well thought out and that you used other cultures than the Britian /European...

JM
Ghargr18 chapter 14 . 7/3
I love this trilogy! One point (possibly autocorrect) is that about half this chapter you wrote
‘Without hesitation Augusta balked: "three times no, your honour."’
This doesn’t make sense, as balking means to be hesitant!
Inverted Logic chapter 35 . 6/9
A very good trilogy. Though I liked the first book more. The jumps between so many OC characters is usually not a good idea because it flatens the character progression of the characters that we really care about. But overall a really good storyline.
Wonderful trilogy!
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 35 . 12/3/2017
That was the most powerful ending I have ever read. I'm shell shocked right now. Mg heart though
Guest chapter 35 . 12/1/2017
All I can say is thank you for the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have ever read I have laughed cried cheered and cursed well done I say .
Onabi Snape
Larenars chapter 35 . 11/29/2017
There are a great many things I enjoyed about this series. I particularly loved the way you showed there was life and magic outside of Hogwarts. It was also very interesting to see a story where it's the cooperation between people , countries, and races that makes the difference. You did a fantastic job with those elements and it made for a wonderful story .
However, there was one part where I felt let down. Dumbledore's final battle. You spent a great deal of time building up his crimes as unforgivable betrayals, only to cheapen the impact of that to equalize the actual battle a bit more. However realistic it may be that his betrayals helped the Greater Good, it felt like a betrayal in itself to have some of the audience nodding along that it was worth it., to have Lady Justice seemingly approve. It felt as if you'd spent the story diving deeply into how unforgivable the betrayals were only to take the moment of vindication of those he had hurt and use it to both promote and validate his views. It left what should have been a magnificent scene more that a bit empty and meaningless. Despite that you have a great deal of talent. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
I find it interesting that a coven of Vampires that are considered despicable share a name with the infamous crime boss from Pokemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Sleep paralysis?
thedarkwolf95 chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
interesting use of a Syrian name for a French/Algerian name, but I like it, will an Ezio, Connor, Edward, or Arno be making an appearance
Guest chapter 35 . 9/13/2017
The best fanfic I have ever read
cmfisher chapter 35 . 9/9/2017