Reviews for Just like the others
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
This is awesome! I really hopes this continues!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Are you gonna update?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
Are you stuck?
ShyMusic chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Another great chapter
I love Eddy in his new body. Too Hilarious! And when he insulted them Shakespeare style; genius! Nice thinking :D
Aw, their all starting to bond :) well, Chase seems a little wary and distant though...
He's the same way he was when he first met Leo on the show :P
Update whenever you can, we'll be waiting ;)
KimDavenport chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
New chapter! Yay! Oh, Marcus is planning to escape! I can't wait to see what happens! Please. Update. Soon! I love this story so much!
Instant reviewer chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
What does merp mean? I'll google it later. So Marcus called for reinforcements good on you way to stick it to the man. Who just so happens to be Donald davenport.
AlienGhostWizard14 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
I like this story
What are all of Leo's bionics though curiosity speaking
Update soon
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
Love it !
ShyMusic chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Ooh, I wonder what Tasha did :3
Another great update, see you next one :)
Instant Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
You can do it Leo don't give up, they can't watch you all the time, just of the time.
KimDavenport chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Wow! I'm so into this story! Please update! I love it so much and I want to know what hapens! Great story! :)
musicnotes093 chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
New chapter! Cool!

There were a lot of things that were really good in this. Adam, Bree and Chase were all in character (I believe they can argue for that long, haha!). It's also nice to see how the different situation produced a different Leo. As he said, he's more serious than the three of them - which is neat. I love the original Leo, but I love this one, too. He's very focused, and his intelligence shows more (he's a smart baby anyways, even in the original 'verse). The Pizza Fairy bit was funny, and Adam and Leo's conversation, though it annoyed Leo, was nice.

Chase and Leo. They're not starting off as friends in this, are they?

As always, great chapter!

One note, though - and I do apologize if this would offend you in anyway: there were a few typos in this chapter and the last. I have a feeling that it's not really your fault, that maybe they were just auto corrected or something, so I just wanted to give you a head's up. :)

Anyways, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
dead account 7392027 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Awesome chap! Loved the pizza fairy thing! What's gonna happen now? Are Leo, Marcus, and Douglas ever gonna escape? Update soon please! :)
ColorsAndWords chapter 6 . 4/15/2015