Reviews for Just like the others
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Great chapter I know Marcus and... dangit I can't remember the other guys name but any way him I know their supposed to be "the bad guys" but they didn't know leos mom was nice/alive and Leo cares abouth them and them him. I want Leo to be able to see them
Instant Reviewer chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
I could really go for some pizza now, pepperoni with a side of wings. Also in regards to following the episodes you should probably follow them, but with differences like maybe they do escape, but Leo and Marcus now to blind in have to go to school. Coincidently choosing the same school as Bree, Adam and Chase. I don't really know your the boss. As for my personal opinion, I was going to leave the generic, yet sincere, you did great update soon line. Instead I feel like being encouraging,so tell me if the below is encouraging, beacuase it took me like 20 minutes to think up and write.

As you go on to properly develop this story you will encounter to types of reviewers the well- wishers and the flaming haters. While the well- wishers are always reading your story and always leave a thoughtful review, the flaming hater probably only read the first chapter before deciding they hated it and they go out of their way to make sure you know it. While I can not guarantee that you will always get a favourable reveiw or any reveiw at all. What I can say is that genuinely enjoy your story and I will always be waiting for the next update so that I may review. Wishing you well.
Instant reviewer.
musicnotes093 chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Yay, new chapter!

Okay. . .

- Nice backstory with Krane. His past really explains his horrible treatment of people.
- I wonder who the other three children were. Unless that just meant Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo, but I highly doubt about the first three.
- Krane's a kidnapping psycho, apparently.
- I still don't like Leo's dad. He's just a terrible, terrible man. Ooh, he gets on my nerves.
- Leo has half-siblings? Man, that would be interesting. Wonder if they'd ever cross paths.
- 'planking Eddy.' Nice. *grins*
- GEO LEAPING! He has it!
- Leo's such a smart little dude.
- And energy transference! Gah, I'm loving every bit of this. He has all of the cool abilities!
- Aw. 'Psh. Only because you want a little brother.' The Breo sibling-ness, no matter how very slight, was very much appreciated.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Great chapter love this story
ShyMusic chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Great job! I love it!
Oh Leo, in quite some trouble, are we?
The back story for Krane in very interesting. Not cliche; but not out of the ordinary either. Good job!
Anyways, take how much time you Need to update. Don't let anyone pressure you into updating earlier than you feel comfortable.
Amazing work!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Hey! I'm loving the story so far I can't wait to see how it ends up! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Hey Hey hey, I knew you'd update, but if you don't like everyday reviews I'll review every 2 weeks (or when you update),But I'm still checking everyday.
dead account 7392027 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Ooh, are they gonna find him? Great chap! :)
dead account 7392027 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Love Eddy's new body! So funny! Awesome chap! :)
dead account 7392027 chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I knew it!...Well, sorta...Anyways, great chap! :)
dead account 7392027 chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Yup, it is getting pretty interesting. Again, awesome chap! :)
dead account 7392027 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Awesome start! :)
KimDavenport chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
I love, love, love this story! You mentioned that you don't like people telling you to update; but please, update! This story is really good, you've got an original plot line which I appriciate, and besides for some grammar, it's literally perfect! By far one of the best stories I've read! Please update! Wait, I already said that. Jk. Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Well you didn't update today, but it is really early so I'll check back later. Maybe you'll have updated by then.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Because I have complete faith that you will update again, I'm going to check back on this story every single day just to make sure that when you do I don't miss it. I'll even leave a review so that you know that I checked in.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »