Reviews for Just like the others
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
This story is really good, I haven't been hooked on a story this good for a while so please update. If you don't you could put it up for adoption so someone else( not me) will keep updating. I'd rather you not abandon this and just update though.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
I wish you would update.
musicnotes093 chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
I'm caught up!

- Ah. So Leo was seven when he was given to Krane and Douglas.
- The comment about the first prank between Douglas and Leo was sweet, the part about the ice cream and cartoons.
- The exchange between Donald and Douglas regarding ex-girlfriends was awkward at best.
- I still feel that Douglas, Marcus and Leo are more of a family than Leo and the Davenports. Just loved the quick bickering between Marcus and Leo more and how Douglas put a quicker stop to that.
- Haha, good one, Leo! Pulled one over Eddy.
- Leo being with his step family is still awkward.
- . . . and I feel bad for Douglas. I have a feeling he acts like he doesn't really care as much, but I know good and well that this new situation doesn't make him comfortable. He cares about Leo. Dude raised the kid! And to watch somebody take ownership of him now is just no bueno.

Looking forward to the next update!
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I like this story a lot. I love the idea.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Great story so far I hope they don't try and take Leo from the two of them cuz they are still his family
ShyMusic chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
That chapter was hilarious! Good job!
Well Douglas is going to have a lot more trouble since Tasha is alive, isn't he?
Maybe Leo can eventually bond with Adam, Bree and Chase...
But as always, excellent chapter, and see ya around! :)
ShyMusic chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Oh Leo, what a mischievous little boy you are ;)
I'm gonna take a guess and say Douglas stole Leo from Tasha.
And your right; next chapter should be interesting ;)
Another great chapter for another amazing story. Update whenever possible :)
musicnotes093 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Yay, third chapter! I was able to squeal for joy this time when I saw *grins*

Okay, so. . .

- OH! Okay, great. Thanks for the answer with my question. So Leo just turned fifteen here.
- Nice. Super intelligence. I like that.
- And Eddy appears! Glad to see that in this Universe, it's easier for him and Leo to be in cahoots with each other.
- Oh, cool. So Leo was the one to build Marcus in this. :)
- Ring finger again. I really love that!
- I feel like Leo has duped Eddy in some way. At least that's what I got from his exchange with Marcus.
- THAT MOMENT WITH TASHA! Oh my gosh!
- How old was Leo when he was given to Krane and Douglas? I've been theorizing about that, but I can't seem to get the right answer. . .
- Is it odd that I feel bad more for Douglas and Marcus than Tasha? Especially Douglas. It must scare him a little bit, the thought that Leo's mom is now there with him. He raised Leo, after all.

Nice chapter, and it certainly has me looking forward to more! :)
musicnotes093 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I seriously almost yelped for joy when I saw you had updated, but I couldn't. I was in a restaurant with my framily (friends who I see as my family) *grins*

Anyways, I'll review this the way raenbc does it. . .

- Opening line was fantastic. Nice choice of words there.
- . . . Also liked the fact that in this, Leo's very much attached to Douglas and Marcus (literally and figuratively). He's very protective of them, too, despite being generally shy.
- His dad is such a loser. If he didn't want his kid, why not just give him to Tasha? But he's probably one of those 'if I can't have him, no one else can' guys. Like I said, what a loser.
- Leo referring to Adam, Bree and Chase as his siblings, even if he hasn't met them before, made me smile.
- Really, really like the background story of how Douglas got Adam, Bree and Chase. I like it, too, that in here, he's actually, in his own way, kind of a good person to take these kids from awful parents. :) (. . . unless there's more to that story that we haven't uncovered yet...)
- Yay! Now we know one of Leo's abilities - and it's a cool one, too. I appreciate the slight throwback to a canon fact about Leo being knowledgeable with programming. I think people had forgotten that he has the abilities to hack and code.
- OH, and wait! So, if Leo can see the the coding in the bionic chips themselves, that means he can also enable/disable the Triton app in them, right?
- Again, Leo's relationship with Douglas. I like it that he's offended with the idea that the Davenports don't seem to like his Uncle.
- Aw, ring finger! That's so cute! The history about that, especially about Douglas teaching Leo about the other finger, is nice. They're really like dad and kid.
- Would I be right to assume that Leo has enhanced senses, too? Since he's pretty much able to see and hear the conversation going on outside the room he's brought into?
- Aha! And the plot thickens!
- And Leo's dad is still a loser! You know, I have a feeling that he didn't get all of those start-up money to gamble with from a settlement. I think Krane paid him off to hand over Leo to them. It makes me a bit iffy about things, just a tad bit.
- Man. I can almost imagine how Leo's parents would react once they find out he's alive. And bionic. I'm looking forward to seeing Tasha's reaction, because I don't think she's bad as Leo thinks she is. She got duped, too, by her ex-husband. Leo's dad, though, might try something funny IF they meet again (hope not). Can't hurt his son now, though, can he? With just Marcus and Douglas by his side, that man should wise up and not even try.

I have an auxiliary question, by the way. Is Leo fifteen in this? I read from last chapter that he's supposed to provide help for Krane once he reaches that age, and when the base came under siege, he was just getting ready to move out.

Anyways, another great chapter! Looking forward to freak out on the next update!
ShyMusic chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Wow... Another amazing story!
Has anyone ever told you your a fantastic writer? Well then, I'm gonna tell you that; YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER!
Sorry, got a tad excited :)
This is interesting... ugh, so much suspense and guesses and... I love it :p
Update whenever you can, I'll wait :D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awesome awesome awesome :) are you going to continue this would soooo read it
musicnotes093 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Ah, you got me again!

There are so many things I liked about this story that I don't think I can talk about all of them. I just love that in this universe, Douglas raised Leo - and he seemed to love him, too. Big Brother (or is it Little Brother?) Marcus is another favorite aspect from this story. And Leo's bionic! I'm not very clear on what abilities he has, but I'm glad to hear he's had them from childhood on.

I'm very much interested in adopting this story, but I think I wouldn't do it much justice! I don't think I can write it as well as you can. I do hope you continue!

IF you really, really, REALLY don't want to continue it, though, I will take it. I just need to know a few stuff; I'll credit it to you, too. :)

Great job!