Reviews for ANN Media Reports Archive
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
so, two things, one, what's with the broken english from Dragunov all of a ssudden? and two, there is no way in hell that someone of his rank and exerience would release to the media exactly how many soldiers were being recalled and ships taken out of mothball.
Himuradono chapter 6 . 1/15/2017
I think I said once or twice how much I enjoyed reading about Dragunov or scenes where he features. This didn't disappoint. An excellent piece to add to your saga.
baud001 chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
That's odd, Dragunov sound like a normal person :o . I thought that all your charcters were on the insane side!
Thank you for this chapter.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
These interviews are great. Really glad you have continued to work them up. The cut-off of signal is extremely well handled here. Nice job. Thanks for your hard work on these, looking forward to more as you have them.
Sj84 chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
I've always appreciated these extra materials that shed light on what's going on in the rest of the world, and how the media perceives the events that occur in the story.

Best line in this chapter - "So we have enigma. Inside mystery. Inside dangerous package. My own preference is not to be poking at something that can explode, Ms. Wong."
RED78910 chapter 6 . 1/9/2017
I am as always sorry to hear about your troubles, and hope things improve soon for you. Still, thank you for being able to get this out to us.

It is always interesting seeing things through these news snippets, getting some glimpse of how the average person in this setting sees things. Horrible and terrifying doesn't begin to cover it.

Dragunov is a character I hate worse then Ahern, so it was...interesting to see him raising forces that will no doubt be of use. Though my aforementioned Hatred of that man leaves me thinking it will be of no use whatsoever.

In any case, good update as always. Take care.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
cool
5 Coloured Walker chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
A good chapter, I eagerly await more.
Skadarken chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Nice to meet the guy who was abducted by the collectors.
Skadarken chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
You really, really, REALLY gotta love Ahern. In my opinion, he's definitely one of the top three OC's you've created.
Skadarken chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
"shot three turians and went back to reporting" Gotta love the way you create and describe your characters. Seriously, where the hell do you get these ideas!
Loved that last parting shot from Emily.
See ya on the Ahern interview
Skadarken chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Those last two lines were... right on the spot.
You took a nice idea and made it better. Thanks to that reviewer for asking for this and thanks to you for giving us this chapter. Good job
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 3/19/2016