Reviews for The game of Lord Voldemort
Andromedanaea chapter 24 . 8/31
I think I would have like the next chapter more, if it had come out 3 years ago.
Dissapointed chapter 12 . 7/22
This is actually sad to read. The author is desperately trying to make his MC sound smart but I suppose, he has no talent in portraying smart MCs. Voldemort in this story is the most foolish piece of garbage I have ever read about. He hasn't got even a shred of cunning in him, he has no idea how to foster loyalty in people, he has no idea how to make use of people, he has no idea how to effectively use magic, he is totally unsubtle if even Cersei and Jamie could tell something is wrong with him despite being far too preoccupied with fucking each other, it was said he drew runes to prevent people finding out his room and yet, it is not even half of the story and the room was already found by muggles on TWO different occasions and both times it was at very inconvenient times for the MC... I call bullshit and plot-forcing by the idiot writing this who can't even make his plot progression seem subtle enough for the readers to not notice he is bullshiting.

I could go on but there is no real need. The MC is simply garbage and I am sure even Voldemort would be ashamed to read about this depiction of himself. Well, before he would fly into a blind rage and slaughter the author's family, that is.

I have no idea how the fuck can he be losing against muggles and their schemes when he has Harry Potter magic, wand, two basilisks, 'supposedly' Voldemort's smarts and experience... you know what? I give up. If you don't see anything wrong with this shit then you must be mentally blind. Period.
LordRhyolith chapter 1 . 4/25
Only Cersei can give birth to a raving mad psycho like Lord Voldemort
Haldir639 chapter 24 . 4/9
What a good and kind person, I can't wait to see what kind of wacky hijinks our benevolent overlord will get up to next
Why you stop it really good
keylerbrito17 chapter 24 . 4/22/2020
i like your story i hope you keep updating
ej-83 chapter 24 . 1/30/2020
so.. he turned into a crueler version of his uncle jaime.. am surprised that he didn't just use the imperious curse or liquid imperious or a love potion on his sister.. oh well..
TianYi chapter 3 . 10/28/2019
and you are lucifer... OK
lalalamb chapter 24 . 7/8/2019
oh my. please update. the date state that it's been awhile. hope you don't abandon this
lalamb chapter 23 . 7/8/2019
it's definitely fascinating and amusing if I were to witness what tom can do in the body of a female in a world of men. it certainly makes westeros and their stuffy people less boring.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2019
This voldy is useless. Why jave a sign paper and dont use? Why simply not poison jof sooner?
izaganizenda chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
I’m sorry, how old are you? And what is fenix? Is this fenix a magical creature? I’ve certainly never hear any fenix in my life
ankitmahat chapter 24 . 3/29/2019
His actions are kinda understandable in a twisted sort of way.
His sister was the only one whom he ever felt any love for and when he met her again and realized that she loved someone else more than him, he must have felt betrayed and envious. Those emotions would have made him angry.
And as we already know, Voldemort sees anyone below him as an ant so destroying a house must have felt like to him what destroying an anthill feels like to a vindictive child who has been bitten by those ants.
If you catch my meaning.
Hughes Ogure chapter 24 . 2/18/2019
I love it! Give me more! I can't wait for an update!
Your Voldemort is really interesting, I hope to see him face the dragon queen soon
Othello John chapter 24 . 2/3/2019
I love the story and the original ideas. Thank you. I am glad you took the GRRM approach of sticking to your discussions