Reviews for Nil Desperandum
Ria0207 chapter 11 . 7/6
hahah this is gold.
Owain1 chapter 11 . 2/13
I originally read your stories here many years ago, and absolutely loved them. Since I got an account of my own here, I've recently been looking up stories I enjoyed a long time ago and revisiting them. This was just as amazing now as then. Thank you for writing such brilliant stuff.
I do have one question though - I seem to remember there being a story set in between Alpha and Omega and this, in particular a scene where Harry and Ginny and baby Hope meet the Dursleys and have a row. What happened to it, or am I misremembering?
IRunWithHotVampires chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update! I love this story!
IRunWithHotVampires chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I love this story!
Schlagan chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
I really like this story. Please update and don't abandon us. Thanks.
Dark Lord OrchiHebi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
still good
Moxterminator chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
i got to say i like the story , its okay i just dont like the fact thats she's in slythrin, Grryffindor ftw :) plz tell me she aint staying in slytherign for all 7 years
Shalgalmx chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Great series!
The Disappearing Me chapter 10 . 12/18/2005
Oops! forgot to add it to my faves.
The Disappearing Me chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
Excellent fic! I expected as much though, the others have been great as well! Please don't reply to this review.
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
This seems to be a really interesting story! Are you going to finish it here? I went to your website, but I can't tell if it is finished there. Please let me know.
realfanficts chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
Hey! Are you ever going to update this? It hasn't been updated in over a year! Are you even still on the site? Cause Nil Desperandum needs to be wraped up if you aren't going to bother continuing it!
Kei Ikari chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
That is an awesome fic, keep up the good work.
stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
OMG this is wonderfull i backtracked to the other stories one step at a time and then read them all again in the right order - plese up date
skipastarseeker chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
hope you update soon I miss reading your stories.