Reviews for Nil Desperandum
IRunWithHotVampires chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update! I love this story!
IRunWithHotVampires chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I love this story!
Schlagan chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
I really like this story. Please update and don't abandon us. Thanks.
Dark Lord OrchiHebi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
still good
Moxterminator chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
i got to say i like the story , its okay i just dont like the fact thats she's in slythrin, Grryffindor ftw :) plz tell me she aint staying in slytherign for all 7 years
ShalgalMX chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Great series!
The Disappearing Me chapter 10 . 12/18/2005
Oops! forgot to add it to my faves.
The Disappearing Me chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
Excellent fic! I expected as much though, the others have been great as well! Please don't reply to this review.
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
This seems to be a really interesting story! Are you going to finish it here? I went to your website, but I can't tell if it is finished there. Please let me know.
realfanficts chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
Hey! Are you ever going to update this? It hasn't been updated in over a year! Are you even still on the site? Cause Nil Desperandum needs to be wraped up if you aren't going to bother continuing it!
Kei Ikari chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
That is an awesome fic, keep up the good work.
stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
OMG this is wonderfull i backtracked to the other stories one step at a time and then read them all again in the right order - plese up date
skipastarseeker chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
hope you update soon I miss reading your stories.
Dawn Knighte chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update. Please Update.

Get the Message?

Please Update.

TY
Sailor Stella chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
I love it! That was sweet with the curse at the end. But what is the matter with the burn on Hope's neck? Oh please, PLEASE write the rest.