Reviews for It's A Long Story
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
this is best
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I want to read the Steve woth PTSD one first, please! But, ideas: Tony's lost years hiding out with his family, the fire, and the experiment with the Tesseract that sent Steve to the 40's in detail. I love this au and you're a really great writer
alondra m perez chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Your fics are great! Could you please do one regarding Tony's anxiety attacks post- Avengers? Or maybe Steve having a PTSD attack, although in Steve's case I'd like to see how Captain America the Winter Soldier would change. I bet Tony would be hysterical when he finds out his son is in a hospital.
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
updATE SOON PLEASE!
tacomayor chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Can you also write an other story, continuing Loki Odinson. But as main character loki, I mean like other battles in the earth and everything. And also other stories of loki being mind-controlled since Thor 1.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Yay! Fun!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Liked this..
Sakura the cherry alchemist chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
The second one
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Yeah, Captain America, son to Tony Stark? The world is going to want some serious answers.
aliceindeepdarkwonderland chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
The ptsd one would be good because of how well you write stuff like that, but the other one would be really funny.
This is great. I love sassy Steve
dany1114 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This one-shot was great! I really want to se how the rest of the world react when they find out Steve is Tonys son. I bet it will be hilarious.
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
So first off, I still absolutely adore this AU. Also this was hilarious. And I can't wait for the PTSD oneshot! Thanks so much.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
So, the tinkering instinct came across in Steve more in the form of an artistic tendency. Makes sense... ;-)
RossyGaray chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Excelente fic y la continuidad con la historia de Loki Odinson es grandiosa, me gustaría un fic igual de continuidad de Loki.

Gracias por una historia más ;)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
YESSSSSSSS! X-D This was so awesome! Also, so sweet!
Can you write a one-shot in which Pepper and Tony are getting married and nearly everything goes wrong and Steve's the only calm one right up until the last moment, when they're getting ready to take wedding pictures and Pepper has to help Steve calm down again?
I also want to read one where it finally sinks in for Steve that he's the team leader and in charge of his dad. Like, he gives an order in the Captain America voice and then nearly falls flat on his face and is like "I'm so sorry"... Awww... cute. :-3
I want to see the first one you mentioned first. :-3 Please? _