Reviews for Learning To Let Go
La La chapter 23 . 3/20
All of you story's have been incredible amazing mind blowing! I've never read a story that has taken my attention so fast and I had to do was read the summary and I was hooked!0 Even now the last paragraph is just perfect!) I love your writing so much and this story!
kag.inu.love chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Plz continue this fanfiction its really very heart touching plz complete it
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Please continue. Please?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Poor Inuyasha, it's so sad that Kikyo had tried to molest him, Kagome was almost mugged, Kagome stole Inuyasha's pillow and wouldn't give it back. Haha now that's funny. I like it so far, but as far as servants go, I don't like it too much. I like it better when the people are free to do as they please. A free person.
Chloe chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
I'm absolutely loving your fic. Your writing is very fluid and polished. Excellent work. I truly hope that you haven't abandoned it.
animegirl73 chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
Wow love it. More chapters please.
HO0T HO0T chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
hey this is good! not that i condone (is that right? i have a severe disgust for slavery) slavery but you are a talented writer and you should continue this fic. i think i read this before i had an account and so i re-read it in the hopes that more had been added but alas there was none... pleeeeeeeeeeeease write more?!
LaughterLover98 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I understand if you have things going on but don't give up this a great story :)
kirsten chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Aww , I loved it ... ! , but why didi u end it right their and u sed nexxt chapter , but their was nooooo next chapter...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
YOU DID AWESOME!
kagomeinu18 chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
I am loving this story! Are you planning to write another chapter? If so please let me know _
Inukag0910 chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
Please continue! I really love it.! Onegai!
Azul1866 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Please don't leave the story unfinished. It is a good story with a plot that hasn't been explored yet. Again please finish the story no matter how ruched the ending my be at least it would be finished.
kitty chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
i luv this story continue please!
BriannaBRB chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
PLEASEEEE FINISH THIS! It's genuinely one of my absolute favorite stories in all of this website. I've been waiting for an ending forever! I know that life gets really busy, but it would mean the absolute world to me to get closure on this absolutely wonderful story.
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »