Reviews for Learning To Let Go
Please finish this.
La La La chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I forgot to say that this story respire me to write slaves storys as well but I haven't made it on fan fiction or anything though.
La La La chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
please continue to write this story it's one of my fav. I read it often. Your doing a good job.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
i have a question are there gong to be more chapters please say yes
Fluffytail101 chapter 23 . 9/6/2016
WHAT? YOU CAN'T END IT! DOES HE GET FREED? DO THEY FALL IN LOVE? WHAT HAPPENED TO SESSY? I NEED ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!
La La chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
All of you story's have been incredible amazing mind blowing! I've never read a story that has taken my attention so fast and I had to do was read the summary and I was hooked!0 Even now the last paragraph is just perfect!) I love your writing so much and this story!
kag.inu.love chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Plz continue this fanfiction its really very heart touching plz complete it
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Please continue. Please?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Poor Inuyasha, it's so sad that Kikyo had tried to molest him, Kagome was almost mugged, Kagome stole Inuyasha's pillow and wouldn't give it back. Haha now that's funny. I like it so far, but as far as servants go, I don't like it too much. I like it better when the people are free to do as they please. A free person.
Chloe chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
I'm absolutely loving your fic. Your writing is very fluid and polished. Excellent work. I truly hope that you haven't abandoned it.
animegirl73 chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
Wow love it. More chapters please.
HO0T HO0T chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
hey this is good! not that i condone (is that right? i have a severe disgust for slavery) slavery but you are a talented writer and you should continue this fic. i think i read this before i had an account and so i re-read it in the hopes that more had been added but alas there was none... pleeeeeeeeeeeease write more?!
LaughterLover98 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I understand if you have things going on but don't give up this a great story :)
kirsten chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Aww , I loved it ... ! , but why didi u end it right their and u sed nexxt chapter , but their was nooooo next chapter...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2014