Reviews for The Lay Of The Lapsed Bear (And How He Became A Talking Bear Again)
sabretoothtigerlily chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I've never really read Narnia fanfic before and this was an awesome introduction! :D I love that you took a small, vague part of the original story and expanded it into something with emotional depth. Your writing is beautifully concise but still descriptive, and I really like the term "bear-sly" for some reason. You have the Narnia lore down pat and Corin is spot-on! I'm also really attached to Otso now :') Keep writing, this is awesome!
Daughterofaslan chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Wow, this is an amazing story. Very sweet. :) I would five star it. Definitely. :)
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Nice job here! I love your perspective on this little story. Keep writing!
Blessings,
Sophia
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Good story about Corin helping Otso the talking bear come out of his shell.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Sniff. Big Sniff.
A clever tale to make out of a tiny scrap of detail. You could have developed it more thoroughly, but I think you might have broken my heart completely then!
Thank you - for a lovely new Narnian friend by name Otso.
Farewell, and thank you...
Little Bear Bro chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is so much like the real Narnia stories. I like Corin - he is so cheerful and nice. I like Ostso looking at him 'bear-sly'!
MCH chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Always wonder about Corin and the Lapsed Bear who stopped being a talking bear.

Grief can make you do things that normally you wouldn't and CS Lewis didn't tell us why the bear stopped being a Talking Bear.

Good chapter and nicely written about a bear remembering to be himself and finding a new friend. Who also gave Corin some good advice.
Mars Bonfire chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Dude story,

But a bit sad in patches :( - but really well built character of Corin :)

Nice, Happy ending!
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Very cute. I like this take on Prince Corin and the Lapsed Bear. :)

Lady A
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Oh, that's just charming. So nicely done and so sweet. Just lovely. Well done. Nice hole filler. :D