Reviews for One Tin Soldier
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 10/22
. ?sortupdate&categoryid0&userid1424477

or more specifically, my personal favorite by that author:

s/6867963/1/The-Chronicle
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 16 . 9/28
Justice and honor is not dark unless you are a controlling dark lord dumbledore who uses the accusation to pursue his dark intent.
only1shivam chapter 33 . 9/22
i would really love to see a sequel and see harry officially as the heir to the soul king.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 6 . 8/29
Rukia is not going to be amused that someone else Hijacked her closet. (as much as she lives in it.)
Nohe Cruz chapter 33 . 8/9
Can I have a second part of this story plis. When the soul king find out about harrry and the three hollows.
Nohe Cruz chapter 5 . 8/9
I have to say i love this crossover the best. I have read it at list six times. If you have any other like this yours our from any other autor plis tell me. n.n
Kind of surreal to see the bit about Dumbledore talking about the charter as if it was something he has read some time ago, when it was stated earlier that that the wizarding world's copies were lost. (Even if it was available via the goblins.) I guess that specific bit of the charter would have survived even without the specific copy.

It's just the phrasing makes it seem like he had read the charter before the whole thing with the 'unqualified to teach according to the charter's rules' from earlier.
Wait, is Dumbledore seriously moaning about 'ancient magic' being lost when it's one of the darkest creatures to exist, and simultaneously resolving to stop the Soul Reapers. Senile is right.
There actually would have been a possibility to do the Bellatrix fight, at least in theory. With things going way, way off track Voldemort might well have moved up the jail break. It's not as if there was a specific date that he was Required to have it happen. And with him being outed, he could well have decided that trying to avoid big moves like that wasn't worth it. That and a concern of them moving the prisoners to a different location/just shoving them through the veil/having them kissed.

Granted, Harry might well have ended up preventing an earlier than canon jailbreak by getting the drop on Tom before he could plan it out.
Wait, so Delores didn't send the Dementors? Huh.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 10 . 7/19
That's what using the pairing brackets means on this site. Please look this stuff up before using the site. It's common knowledge.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 10 . 7/19
Ah yeah. I should have kept reading list chapter. Like half a line later it explains that they summoned other people's zanpakuto at that time. I'm super confused here for some reason. I'mma go re read this whole thing
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 7/19
Did I seriously just call it? That's actually kind of funny. Let's see where this goes. It would have been nice to be told at the start though.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 7/19
You probably shouldn't put two male characters in a pairing together if you're going to claim its not a slash pairing. The way you have it set up on the site claims it as slash. M/M specifically. Please be more Careful what pairings you put on the summary page if you don't want people to think that. I may believe you but that's only because I'm betting with myself that one of them turns female at one point. Because you do have it set up as a slash pairing right now according to your summary. Otherwise they wouldn't be paired at all, or one of them becomes female. No joke. Please fix that
I mean, technically you aren't wrong about it being a pairing. It's just not the usual use of the feature, which is the love/romantic/sexual pairing types.
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »