Reviews for One Tin Soldier
stop trying play god sinner
Blueberry Babe chapter 33 . 1/31
thanks once again.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 33 . 1/25
This was excellent!

Dirt Rider
zealous soul chapter 33 . 1/6
Hi, is there no sequel to this fic? Cuz I really love your fic and I want to see a sequel especially about Harry being the heir and the Soul Society discovering he is the heir to the Soul King.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2023
You might think about writing a new story on Itchy or harry And having the soul society find out that he is going to be the next Seoul king But me interesting But it's your story have fun That is always thank you for writing
Pinkypi chapter 33 . 5/18/2023
I was super disappointed with the ending of bleach manga... Like I knew about Orihime's crush on Ichigo and the possessive as hell thought process Renji has towards Rukia. Ugh mad upset about that being the pairings though.

There were some things that were good. Like clarifying that the blank Zanpakuto's were designed to give a shinigami a stable conductor or intermediary to imprint and use their Zanpakuto with. That was kind of cool. The Quincy powerups were interesting though stealing Bankai didn't make any sense nor did breaking Bankais. Rukia's Bankai was kind of cool though for the little bit it was shown though I've seen fanfiction Bankai's I thought were just as if not cooler in design.
Pinkypi chapter 27 . 5/18/2023
Actually... You said it yourself it's a permanent gate. The only gate with an actual time limit listed is the one Urahara made specifically to allow living humans passage and was unstable due to time constraints causing it to have a four minute time limit. It's hinted later on that the problem was fixed when Orihime and Rukia were casually going through the dangai when Ulqiorra kidnapped Orihime. Add in the fact Ichigo confirmed the sheer amount of bones in the gate means there's no cleaner. Ultimately this means Ichigo isn't on a time limit as this gate never closes, there is no cleaner and he's going in a stabilized gate as a soul.
Pinkypi chapter 16 . 5/18/2023
If anythign I'd say he's grey. In the sense that he no longer sees everything in black and white dealing with matters how he feels they should be dealt with as they crop up. No just forgiveness to the point of stupidity as Albus would have him do nor heedlessly destroying everything as Voldemort would want.
Pinkypi chapter 6 . 5/18/2023
I think they use Hat n Clogs because it sounds better xD Also totes agree. My ass would be raw had I displayed table manners similar to Ron Weasely...
Yami-Luna-Kitsune chapter 33 . 5/11/2023
rather interesting story

i was REALLY surprised to find out just WHO harry is related to, in this story
jc-montanorock chapter 33 . 2/27/2023
I honestly expected a kiss between Harry and muramasa
BadKiss chapter 2 . 2/17/2023
Durzkaban lmao
C3nterF0ld chapter 9 . 12/16/2022
I should point out that what you've described isn't a pairing then lol. I see what you mean but it isn't pairing. it would fall under family/friendship. calling it a pairing is for romantic endeavors. just wanted to point it out lol
ErzaScarlett122 chapter 6 . 11/13/2022
Didn’t it just say in the last chapter that he COULD read in Japanese. Why is this next chapter a direct challenge of that statement?!
TRIXTERangel chapter 33 . 9/25/2022
Honestly speaking, this has got to be my favorite fanfiction by far. It's not often I come across something completed and so well done. I've know about this fic for a few years now, and I still come back to re-read it now and then. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good crossover fic between these two fandoms.
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »