Reviews for One Tin Soldier
Death Lantern chapter 12 . 6/17
Those who shout that they are King, are not true kings.
Naruto lover xyz chapter 10 . 5/31
it should be moshi moshi my friend. mushibugs.
Stormshadow13 chapter 33 . 4/23
Love it! This was a great story and was very fun to read. Glad that hairy got the support that he needed and was no longer the wizardIng world‘s doormat. This was great! Love the way you wrote all the characters. Amazing job.
Sakihinata chapter 33 . 3/21
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it ;)
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 14 . 3/16
I think you meant Flash Step or maybe Shunpo there when Harry was leaving.
Sirsnowy chapter 33 . 2/24
Hey, just wanted to say loved the whole fanfic, was well written and hooked me, too one day to read it. I know it is a long shot but would love to see what happens when the soul society finds out about the deathly Hallows.
3darlingbirds chapter 33 . 2/19
I am also disappointed in the direction Bleach headed. The Quincy Arc was a headache, even though there was some cool parts. I wanted more of Ichigo being awesome and less, yes he's defeated, no he's not defeated. What's even going on anymore. IDK
SolEclipse chapter 10 . 1/17
I’m really enjoying your story but I’ve seen a couple mistakes in the Japanese and thought I’d point it out. When picking up the phone the phrase used is “Moshi Moshi”, not “Mushi Mushi”. Mushi means bug . So pretty much harry is saying “bug bug” at the end of the chapter...
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
If it's NOT "Slash", what's up with the brackets between the names? Falso Adv then..
Yvonne Park chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it. It's really hard to find a good bleach/Harry Potter crossover that is finished. I'm really glad I found yours! Wonderful job! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 33 . 10/29/2017
FEELS! 2nd time I've read this, and I still get the "noooo don't be over" feels! *happy sigh* I love this story...
kittyranma chapter 33 . 10/3/2017
This was great. The only other thing I'd like to have seen is that the bleach contingent had a way of curing Neville's parents.
Kitari Isengar chapter 22 . 9/19/2017
I have to say that I don't like many stories that feature "Hermione the Harpy". That aside I think the content of this story makes up for it. Well done so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
"We are not really bashing anyone."

Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA. Riiiiggghhhhttt... You are a self-satisfied, self-aggrandizing, close-minded narcissist. But I'm not bashing you! I'm just stating facts, so don't take offense.

Your Harry is even more of a Gary Stu than he is in your other stories. The writing is generally very good, as always, but the characterizations are flimsy. You cherry pick specific aspects of characters and either deify or denigrate them based on those small samples. It takes what are normally nice, 3D characters and transfoms them into boring, 2D archetypes. There are better ways to sunder the golden trio than, "they were secretly assholes all along!". Similarly, there are better ways for Harry to make new friends than, "Oh Harry, I've known you for two weeks and wish I could make you my heir! I'll just have to settle for making you my nephew!". When you write your characters that way, it shoots any credibility the story has straight to hell.

I WANT to like this story. But your characterizations are making that really hard for me. You need to respect that, while Harry may secretly have the capacity to be highly capable and intelligent, so too may other people from a similar background. Making all the characters shallow and either irrationally good or bad is just poor writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
Gotta agree with others about the misleading bracket pairing, but that's not really a big deal.

*After the first week he'd found that the youngest male Weasley was a food hog, caring only about his stomach and how much he could stuff into it, and he was extremely jealous of Harry.*

A few chapters ago you said you weren't bashing Ron, but that's exactly what this is. I doubt you could cite a place in the books where Ron was a certified 'food hog'. Eating a lot? Yes. Having poor table manners when he was 11? Yes. But outright bitching and moaning about food in an offesive way? Hardly.

That is bashing. Don't claim otherwise and mislead people. Hopefully it will stay at tolerable levels.
1,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »