Reviews for One Tin Soldier
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
You're an idiot. The "pairing" is 100% meant to be a romantic pairing. That's the only reason why the option is there.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
Why are you character bashing all the Harry Potter characters?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
Harry is becoming a Mary Sue. Also the characters repeated use of madam, my boy and why I never see seem out of character.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 33 . 4/1/2017
Eh eh y q paso con Luna?! Quiero saber q pasara con ellos
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Wait... if he was Masaki's cousin and she was a pure blooded Quincy... then Harry would be at least a half Quincy with Shinigami powers and an obscure third ability* with three souls**... he is a short, scrawny, dark haired, British Ichigo!

*he is a wizard
**his, muramasa's, and voldemort's soul shard
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Did it have to be hurt/comfort? I really should pay attention to these things T-T
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 33 . 3/8/2017
This is Awesome! I am hoping for a sequel!
Sakura lisel chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
If Harry visibly didn't have Muramasa with him as far as everyone else in the library can see, I think he should insult McGonnagal further by pointing out how STUPID shes being by coming up to him and demanding he hand over his katana to her right there and then when its OBVIOUS he DIDN'T even HAVE the sword on hand to hand over to her, even IF he WANTED to hand it over to her.
Sakura Lisel chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
I just thought of something while reading Harrys confrontation with McGonnagal in the library. Did Harry even visibly HAVE Muramasa on him in plain sight of EVERYONE in the library, in order for Minerva to be marching up to him with hand extended and demanding he hand Muramasa over like Harry HAD Muramasa on him while in the library even if he WANTED TO hand Muramasa over to her? *lol*

If he didn't have his 'lethal weapon' on him to begin with (as far as everyone in the library could see as they watched the confrontation) while he was in the library, why was McGonnagal making herself look and act like an idiot holding out her hand for Harry to hand her something he probably didn't even have on him at the moment? She DOES know what a SWORD is doesn't she, and how BIG and LONG they are. So if it wasn't in view anywhere on him or the library table he was sitting at, why was she demanding that he immediately hand over something he currently didn't have on him at the moment as far as she could see?
yokishko chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
It's moshi moshi though... I kind of fell of my chair from laughing when I realized Harry was answering a call, I thought he was just being cute and saying bug twice (which sounds really weird now) or was beginning to say some haiku or something as a enigmatic end to the chapter.
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 33 . 2/4/2017
Bravo
LadyDrak75 chapter 33 . 2/4/2017
LOVED IT! If ya ever do a sequel I see soul society finding out he's the soul kings heir!
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Okay so this is my favourite HPBleach story! best i've found. really hoping you do a sequel someday. Also, will there ever be more to your stories with Kurama/Batgirl? loved the two you've done. Keep up the great writing!
R. A Cross chapter 33 . 1/6/2017
Wah~love this...
I want a sequel
Fangirl chapter 33 . 11/24/2016
Okay I don't have count on how many times I have read your story and I was thinking... What if there come a threat there forced Harrys secret about the hollows out?
1,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »