Reviews for Searching For You
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2017
I don't normally review unless I find a story that is very well written and this one kept me on the edge of my seat! It was the perfect blend of new and old characters, I've read several of your story's and they are all just as good as this.

Sincerely,
-al
gleefan2009 chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
love it please write more
In awe chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
This was great! And the fact that it wasn't more than 40 chapters long! You are amazing! I need more words to give you praise!
Deletinvthissoon chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
What is the name you used for your novel? I think it would be interesting to read.
MSupernatural chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Yes, yes, YES! You go, James!

I loved this first chapter! This story has so much potential! Honestly, how can anyone believe that Lily and James, who'd rather have themselves killed just to buy their son some time and a very small chance, would ever abandon one of their children? THIS story is canon compliant, and this is James and Lily as JK wrote them, not that OOC in which they only care about fame.

Kudos for you, writer! Kudos for you!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 17 . 6/27/2015

15 points for character development
15 points for entertainment value
15 points for consistancy
15 points for empathic ability

Wonderful creativity and imagination; good work on regular updates and completion. Giving your characters a "life" of their own and peculiar details to certain parts. Total grade: 95%
white collar black wolf chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
Really liked it loved the ending
white collar black wolf chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Really liked it
christina768594 chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Mishi Gohiku chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Oh I am all of a flutter waiting for the next chapter.
Update soon.
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Why did Teddy turn?
white collar black wolf chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Really liked it
Regulus Black38 chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
adenoide chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
I could think that Alex will be with Hermione?
Angel of my chapter 14 . 6/6/2015