Reviews for The Magic of Love
ni chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
HEy ty for writing more i like it but well somebody see him with a kid now you got me on wonderin oh well untl next chappie right bye

from

insanegothperson
Nikara chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Keep on writing i want to know what happens to mai an tyson im already laughin my head off, hahahahahaha!
dallas chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
this is a very funny story(the magic of love) i hope you will continue to write it
dallas chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
lonewolf chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
DAMN!,

Kai sure is pissed off I feel sorry for Tyson,n e way pleez update soon... Later _
kai-baby chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
mwhahahahaha! get tyson! score 4 mai! mai, next time throw something harder than an apple at him though!

update story
Zero2-the-scyther chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
nice chapter! i really liked the part when johnny blushed! aw...so cute...in a way! anyways update soon!
Lady Sapphire chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
I realize, I never reviewed this story before...ever! Well, here I go, just to remind you to update it! This story is interesting...yet strange in a sense. You have a very weird imagination! Hey I remember reviewing another story that was posted around the same time as this! What happened to it? One about a midnight princess? Where did it go? BRING IT BACK RIGHT NOW!

Continue all of them soon! I know writer's block can be a major pain! Hope it clears soon!
Makogurl48 chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
GOOD GOOD GOOD! keep it up! Update soon, Makogurl48*
Katreda chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
Strange story.. but I like it, keep it up!
bloody hell chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
interestin' fic

update,update,update okie

pweety pwease with sugar & cherry on top?

no,not enough?

um,um,then with um,with sugar & cherry & sprinkles on top?

still not enough?

*then kneel on e floor & start begging*

pweety pwease T-T
tehMimo chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
I CHANGED AGAIN! ... I WANT JOHNNY! *kills Mai* I LIKE JOHNNY! ;.; JOHNNY!

But continue...
mystic-water chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
pmg..good cliff hanger! UPDATE soon! I love it

L8ter Dayz

mystic-water
Lady Kayena chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I like this story. Write more soon. (Put the majestics in the second chapter as well, I like them.)
starwolf skye chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
poor mai...plz update, this is good!