Reviews for Soldier: Legacy
tLDS chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I like it so far. There's a missing y after Rodney's explosive, when the chozo put their robes over their beaks. Good story as of so far.
Awareness Bringer chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Interesting, but a bit OC. And isn't Metal Gear owned by Nintendo? That looks way grown up than Metroid.
Awareness Bringer chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
You haven't even watched Other M's cutscenes, have you? They might surprise you. I haven't read the manga yet, so I wouldn't know much, but I guess you could've combined some aspects.
Awareness Bringer chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You almost lost me when you said you want nothing to do with Other M. It may not be superb, but I think it's reconcilable with the series. I haven't really seen the manga, but I'm pretty sure Samus asked Ridley for friendship because she didn't knew what was exactly going on.
Anon chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Oh crap. This will be fun. Consider me as an unofficial subscriber, as I have no account. My reviews will be plentiful, and always well meaning. This was fantastic, in every way. Nice to see Samus as a badass again. It's been to long after Other M. P.S., I like how you made Samus a very mobile fighter. I always felt like that was her greatest strength, along with her firepower. PPS, putting a cd or a DVD in a microwave is very fun to watch. Cough cough Other M cough. Till next time! Bye!
Little Kunai chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
truly epic battle! poor little err...big baby Metroid. wow just phenomenal!
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Holy shit that was gruesome! I haven't gotten to Ridley yet in Super Metroid! Are we gonna see Crocomire too?
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
I really loved how you described Mother Brain being able to feel and share and experience every living thing on the planet, it was actually quite beautiful if she hadnt' developed some god like complex, even though that's what it felt like
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
I am truly loving every moment and you've made that psychopath adam seem almost decent
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
glad she caught that
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
oh, I can't imagine what she must be feeling and where is old bird? is he dead?
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
this whole thing went horribly wrong.
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
wait, did gray voice and the other chozo fleece the space pirates to initiate their own escape and leave the pirates their with the metroids? if that's the case brilliant!
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 6/26/2015