Reviews for Recycling
briroch chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
I'm always a bit sad to see the end of a Mounty story, so I am glad that there is a happy end. I loved the way you tied up all the loose ends. I also loved the conversation between Ironside and Danny. It takes a 12 year old autistic child to see things more clearly, doesn't it.
Thanks for the epilogue...
briroch chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Action packed and suspenseful. your description of the action scenes is really well done.
The interview creates a good counterpoint, much slower moving, but the interrogators can't speed it up no matter how worried they are about they have the name, the pace changes again and we're back to the mad scramble trying to rescue their friend and colleague.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
All is well that ends well! However, I doubt this is last time they will be together. I wait your next one.
cindyjean chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Truly wonderful
Great job
Mounty
and
Lemonpig
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
You can't kill off Ed! I remember you telling me that some day you just might! Waiting for your next chapter!
TSOSF site chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Great start! Love that you have updated these characters accordingly and even injected a theme that is more relevant today than it was in 1993.
laprofa chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Great chapter! You did a great job narrating the action sequences, because I can easily visualize what's going on. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
cindyjean chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Fantastic as always
Mounty
lemonpig73 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Trop fort, bien vu, Bluesy ! Je n'y avais même pas songé. Est-ce un clin d'œil de l'auteur ? ;)

Another great story of yours, where the human dimension is at the forefront. Three thumbs up! LOL
bluesybelge chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Gee my review was on its way before I finished it and since I can not post twice for the same chapter I will take chapter 6 to finish what I started.
So the German "bad" guy. His name made me smile. Thorsten Tappert. Very nice.
If you leave out a few letters from his first name you get the name of the actor who for years on end portrayed a very famous German TV detective. Isn't it my dear Mounty?
Oh yes! I admit that I very much liked that good old... Derrick
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
If you had doubts about me reading this story I by this declare I read it and I very much like it. Probably not for the reasons your other followers like it but mostly because I believe you are sublime at making hot topics the center of your stories.
Ironside and friends offer here a perfect stage to describe something very actual that concerns all of us. I by this refer to the absurd stigmatisation of people adhering to another filosophical/religious cultus as being the ideal culprit. Fortunately here as always in the past Chief Ironside demonstrates that none is guilty until proven so. That's also something I always liked about Ironside; his openness of mind.

Now for something else. The name of your German
FictionWriter2015 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
You certainly do your homework. This seems to be the start of a very interesting story.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Sounds like it is in trouble again! I love how he could keep up with the young whippersnappers. Anxious to see what happens next.
briroch chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Uuh... an evil cliffie and now we have to wait until next Saturday to find out who was holding the gun.
What strikes me most about this chapter is that things (or rather people) are never quite the way they seem.
The man in the wheelchair who is not a helpless invalid
The recycled ex sergeant whose stamina outdoes the young athletic guys
briroch chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Clever deduction narrowing down the suspects, it speaks for the history that the friends share that Mark dares to sign the warrant on these grounds, but it proved to be right.
I also liked the way Ed got the information out of Jeremy, his experience how to deal with Danny certainly shows!