Reviews for Joey's song
Sugar-high Yami Hotaru chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
HAHAHAHA! this is so random! I luffels it! hee-hee I wonder if anyone else reconized the they're coming to take me away song, thats like my favorite song!
sdnoo chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I have to say... This is one of the funniest things I've ever read!
KatyaChekov chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
...Well, the characters' reactions were defiitely interesting, and Joey probably is crazy:)
KatyaChekov chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
'Snickers'
KatyaChekov chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
I laughed through the whole chapter! My little brother taght me this song,and Joey makes it funnier!
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
ya no...I KNOW he scared some away with that one!

hehehe kepp on a writin!
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
hehehe

I dunno, Joey mighta scared some away wit that one. **sees Joey glaring at Kyara (myself{or ratehr a nickname 4 myslef}) so hard that she can feel his eyes burning a hole into her neck**

err hehe...or maybe...Not?

ne way keep writin!
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
luv it!**sits in chair and thinks pensivly**

hm I can't think of ne things that rhyms with 15 through 19 either;-)
amber chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
hey i'm kinda confused with the meatball song because i pretty sure that there is more to it but i can't remember it but its after "and under a bush" i'm pretty sure but i don't remeber how that one went it had to do like many years later i think i may be wrong well sorry if i am well i may be right or wrong well anyway i like the songs they'er cool email me any time bye

-amber
Cyborg0021 chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
_ Swet. Heh, I liked it, very funny, Bye-Q!
Lightning-Dono chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
That sounds too smart to be Jounouchi/Joey. ;D But good! I'm glad you continued!
HieiFlyingShadow chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
heheheheheheheheheh so thats where you got that song setos turning into hiei *hugs seto*

(anime fall)
yugicrazy chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
That was a funny story and i am going to tell all my friends about it
Karimaru chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
hey i know another song you can do witha little twist *i made this with my friends in mass when we where really hyper on sugar lol* also hte eating thing was originally distroyed and cause im the tenchi no shi *angel of death turns out later on it was backwords lol but htis fits better* but i fixed it to fit jounouchi lol.

Do you know the muffin man the muffin man the muffin man do you know the muffing man hes coming after me. I ate out his job and his home and his familly cause i was hungry SO HES COMEING AFTER ME! *sees jounouchi run away screaming followed by a man with a butcher nife lol*

well have fun. I loved that meatball chapter, i so remember that song! i used to sing it all hte time when i was a kid to get on my older sisters nerves lol ja mata!
Cyborg0021 chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
T_T Poor Joey went cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Hiei: *Smirking* Heh, mutt went nuts.

_ GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! *Tries to push him out the door, finds there is none* T_T I'm stuck with him now. _ I got a muse, whee. Very nice, poor Joey.