Reviews for Queen and Smoak
Rororo123 chapter 10 . 2/20
When will the next chapter be posted please pick it up again. I really want to see the Queen family reaction to oliver and felicity being married
starr1095 chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
This is great :)
Kcwritestuff chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
I love this story! I need some resolution! Please let us know how Maeve came about and the circumstances that keep her from her parents! I see it’s been a while since you’ve updated but I hope you will find some inspiration soon and return to it.
Kat chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Enjoying the story. Please continue!
Nirvana784 chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Love this! Will you update again? Please do!
Fangirling.is.what.i.do chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Please please please update this story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
will felicity and oliver see their daughter again? how will tea and his mom react to finding out that their married and have a daughter?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
OK,OK,WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS STORY? IT IS TIME FOR MORE - PLEASE!
Doc-LeeE chapter 10 . 5/11/2017
I love it! It's so interesting to see this version if Felicity was with him! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
I like your story a lot hope you can add more of it. And how come they don't have their daughter with them? Will rest of the family know their secrets? and it's very interesting on how their life is on the island. Can ou please wright more bout their life and the situation with their daughter? Please wright more chapters and maybe finish it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
Please write some more. I love this idea
patymaiden0 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
This story is awesome! Please you need to update soon plz :(
ArTeMuS09 chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Rereading this story. I hope that you have not forgotten us. Hope to see an update soon.
LisaDani93 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Please tell me that you are continuing this story soon. I binge read this and I have no regrets, this is a really good story and I can't wait to read more.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
I just want to let you know that I read the entirety of this in about an hour and absolutely love it. I love that you gave Felicity a reason for knowing how to fight. Regardless of Oliver's protectiveness, she wouldn't have survived the island without it. And I like that she probably knows more about some forms of combat than he does. I also like that this ability doesn't diminish her tech skills. I'm curious though. Will your present day stuff delve a little deeper into their relationships with the people around them? I get that this is Olicity, and I'm totally behind it, but will Moira still be involved in the Undertaking? Is Felicity a calming and grounded enough presence to stop Thea's drug issues? Will Walter be pushed to the sidelines? Also I totally it would be awesome for Felicity to go into the field on occasion, even if her weapon of choice is a tablet. Give her a chance to show off her other badass skills. End rant. I really am enjoying your story, and I hope you update soon.