Reviews for Yes, And
morganna12 chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
Good chapter! I love Holly hahah. Update soon! :D
Purple Pizza chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Fred Weasley you complete git! Her mum's being awful! Why is McG going along with this? And why is Fred being an idiot? I'd slap him for that!
sxglow chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
i like this!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
I love how you started to rewrite the story! Its always good for an author to fix past mistakes when they get better at writing. It was nice to see your story improve so much. Please continue writing!
sakurapetals0192 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I love how you started rewriting the story to improve it. I tthink that is what an author should do. Please continue writing!
pam.herdz chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Just found it and already in love with it! :)
Jenny1996 chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Hahahaha great chapter! Keep going! I love it! This whole story is bloody brilliant ;)
Cmnewman chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say that I love this story :) especially the new chapter. The "Just saw a bunch of pink" bit made me smile :)
Jenny1996 chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Great story! Keep going!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
i think George and Angie should eventually get together and Fred and holly since he'll be good for her and help her loosen up a bit :)
lizyeh2000 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
thanks for updating!
Jenny1996 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Aww poor George! Please continue, it's a great story!
sakurapetals0192 chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
This story is awesome! I love this! I like how you were able to portray that Fred and George can argue and that the OC doesn't have to fall in love with one of the twins and suffer and/or they both love each other but are too scared to "ruin" the friendship.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Wow, I love this so much! Simply cannot wait to read the next chapter!
bellatrixD chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Hello! I haven't reviewed this story. Bugger knows why because it's brilliant! I love the dynamic beween the twins and Holly, and the idea of her being banned from the tournaments was so unexpected and different to any other punishment I've read! I love how you've presented the twins, : cheeky, sweet and just overall adorable. But Fred asked angelina when he said he was going to ask Holly! That nutter. At least George asked her. Am I correct in assuming lots of confusion over unknown jealousy? I can't wait either wait!
I'd like to say that Hermione's reasoning for going with Krum was understandable, what with her reputation as an ugly duckling with brains, but I think it was a bit...I can't find the word but surely she must have somewhat liked Krum to go with him, not purely for attention? It's a nice change otherwise.
Chin up! Your stories are fantastic. And if you ever need to unload don't hesitate to message! Fanfiction writers and fangirls unite!