Reviews for In Heat
Pandagirl24 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
wow, this is really good! Please, more if this!
marcusedwards411 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
nooooooo! that cant be it?
marcusedwards411 chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
mmmmm good
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
you misspelled a few words and what is the deal with not adding no lemon or at least lime it sparks the romance i mean it really do you dont have to write that dirty just put something that really get the readers excited please check your spelling
Lemon-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I really like this story! :3
ParchmentStroke chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Brilliant, simply brilliant.
RissaKatharine chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't think Ranma is THAT much of a prude. If you remember Volume 35 (I think?), when Akane tried to hide Ranma from his mother in that closet in the dark, he misunderstood and thought she wanted to "make up" with him, he seemed pretty game to make out with her or whatever else happened after that...
JeremyGU chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Loving this story so far. You do a good job of digging into Ranma's psyche, looking at why he sticks his foot in his mouth so much. Well done.
tuatara chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This is kind of awful in its own way. First off, why the hell is romantic marriage so damned ridiculous? Whatever. I wouldn't really want to know anyway.

But more importantly, this Ranma is possibly the most preposterously assholish I've ever seen in a story of this general tone. In all the thousands of Ranma stories I've read, I can only think of a handful of times when I've seen him saying more horrid, profoundly cruel things to *anyone*, Akane or otherwise. It's just so beyond the pale of believability (and acceptable behavior) that it kills the whole story.

There's also the fact that their bickering is written in an incredibly repetitive fashion. Lastly there's just the basic premise that Akane would seriously think she was dreaming and would throw herself at Ranma like that. But again...whatever. The big (huge) problem here is Ranma. I regret spending time reading this, but I guess these things happen.
ryu238 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Oh why isn't this finished?
ravengal chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Halle-freaking-lluyah! A fic where Ranma and Akane are perfectly in-character! I have been searching for ages to find a fic like this. :)

A love the concept of a twisted storyline. XD RANMA thinking AKANE is a pervert... Ryoga falling in love with RANKO... Ranma and Akane being married on the very first day... it's brilliant. XD

I was nodding along enthusiastically to your last author's note that went: "Honestly, I used to read a lot of WAFFy one-shots in the past until I woke up in the morning and said: "No, that is just friggin impossible" One of the charms of the Ranma-Akane coupling is that Akane is oversensitive and Ranma over-insensitive :) Add to that that they are both horribly dense when social matters are concerned".

It's so freaking true and I'm starting to think that not many people are paying attention to this.

Anyway, this is going on my fave stories list. I await your next update!

... Ah. You last updated in 2003, I see. XD Well, even if you don't update, it was a fabulous read.

ravengal out x
Red Falling-Angel chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Powerful! Please write more!
James Rennfield chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I really like this story and glad I found it. Other then few spelling and minor gramar it's great. And as for your concept of romantic marriages, and the fact that I've been married before, I think you're view might be a little jaded. But hey, whatever the reason I think it could (or rather I'm expecting it to) add a refreshing aspect to an already good story. Keep up the good work. Hope to see an update soon.