Reviews for Survey Says: Vetinari's Perfect Wife
Claudia Rufina chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Utterly, utterly brilliant fic - I can't believe I've only just found this, it should be a classic. The footnotes and characterization were very Pratchettian, and the reactions so incredibly believably, it read like a 1950s screwball comedy :D I do hope you write more Discworld fic in the future, your style is amazing!
Ligare chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I conclude that the shade of fanfiction depends greatly on the source of said fanfiction. Sherlock Holmes generates a lot of mistery, Pirates of the Caribean germinates adventure, Persona series breeds a lot of angst and phylosophy. Discworld, though, the only one I find that spawns so many wit.
I-Am-The-Stig chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
that was great, you should do more discworld fics!
Mr Stereo1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
FUNNY! But Vetinari should have crucified the jounrnalists, or gave them a talk ... about angels.
LadyAdarah chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Hehehe, very funny! I enjoyed it a lot!
Tobi is a good boy chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Er, same problem as before...(placing numbers in wierd places) Try not to do the number thing more than once...and also, William DeWorde is a picky editor, so nothing goes noticed under his eyes. You do well in conversations/ dialouges. Work on descriptions.

Love

Tobi
Tobi is a good boy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It was really good, but a lot of numbers all over the place! Can't wait for more!
Emily Crane chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Once of the most hilarious fanfics I've read.
Big Cat chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Brilliant work!
Artemis chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Why don't you finish this one so we al can be pleased.. i raed it this summer and NOW I sheck up on it and guess what nada has happend.

*sad fan of a good fic*
Reija Linn chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
This was a lot of fun. I especially like the characterizations. The ending did sound a bit easy, but then, sometimes so is life, so I didn't really mind that. And the story sounds much more complete than after reading just chapter 1.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
WONDERFUL! I've been looking for a story like this. Well written and with twists that would probably make Terry Pratchett himself grin. Felt a lot like his writing. Very well done.
Cadnobach chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
Very original plot, and really well written. I really enjoyed the whole thing. Your characterisation of Vimes was good. Nicely done.

Please write more soon.

Caddie.
Cadnobach chapter 2 . 5/26/2003

Please write more soon.

Caddie.
Daibhid Ceannaideach chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
Excellent! I agree the solution was a bit easy and convenient, but I don't think it spoilt the story that much. Afer all, so's the end of Small Gods, and it's one of the best DW books ever!

Having said how much I enjoyed Parker and Olsen's names in my review of part 1, I have to say I loved the throwaway refs to "Merri Jane" and "Clara" (although Clara took me a minute).

Interesting that Vetinari knows so much about black hair dye. A possible partial explanation of his apparent unaging?