Reviews for Dragon of the Elements
GGZE976 chapter 136 . 6/5
This really is one of the best stories out there, honestly I'd make small changes just so issei felt a little less sidelined. But this story is full of originality and charm. Since it's been so long I assume real life is hitting harder than usual, so I hope you're alright.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 5/1
Why on earth did you think doing this was even remotely a good idea. You should have just let issei die, now I’m just going to get annoyed with the fact that they are sharing a body for no fucking reason. Not to mention how stupid it is that he even offered to house his soul in his body when eastern countries really only do cremation. Seriously why on earth would you keep issei alive in the dumbest possible way.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 3/15
Has a lot of chapters but hasn't been updated in awhile. it does look interesting though.
avenger3576 chapter 136 . 8/3/2022
What took you so long? So good to have you back. Good chapter. Can't wait for more future chaps.
VividMind17 chapter 135 . 7/28/2022
Hey there, Draconis.
Still waiting for your next chapter since it's been three months now.
Hope you're okay where you're at right now. . .
avenger3576 chapter 135 . 4/14/2022
Whatever happened to the Shinigami and Ragnarok?
avenger3576 chapter 135 . 4/14/2022
Every battle, war, or conflict has a cost. So many had to leave everyone behind. Can't wait for next chapter.
AdrianLee28 chapter 133 . 2/15/2022
Love this chapter great work
Carlom2408 chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
I didn't understand how this thing between Kenshin and Issei works.
In short, do they talk to each other in the mind, or do they exchange the command of the body for the 3 minutes?
And above all, was there really a need to merge Kenshin with Issei?
Dururum chapter 46 . 11/28/2021
Body Sharing with 2 Souls. Both male and one is a useless pervert.
Sadly instant out even if the story looked promising
lastapril123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Is it required to read another work of yours to understand Kenshin character? I'm baffled with his reasoning how the fuck he want to fuse with a stranger
Electrowizard99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Excellent Story! In ur bio you posted some fan art for a characters but it's not visible . Is there any way I could see those pics.. Thank you
avenger3576 chapter 129 . 8/25/2021
What about Lilith the Mother of Devils?
TheForgottenKing chapter 2 . 8/19/2021
You can not be seriously telling that he will always tell his opponents about what he uses in battle like wtf!?
VividMind17 chapter 128 . 8/18/2021
Hey, hope you're still alive and okay.
Loving your story a lot and have been patiently waiting for the next chapter...
Looking forward for that potential date between Issei, Kiryuu, Murayama, and Katase, as well as the potential relationship between Kenshin and Gabriel, along with the other youkai who has an interest in him.
Come to think of it...Kenshin x Gabriel X Ilias ? Lucky bastard hehehe...
Anyways, stay safe!